Chapter-69|•|

My dear loyal reader, touchurheart, happy? As your request, here is the chapter!

Double update in 24 hours! Hurrayyy!!

As a reward, I want you readers love to cross above 120 votes for last three chapters!

A little, a very little mature content! Can skip if you guys are uncomfortable. Skipping won't lose your grip on story.

Remember guys, 120+ votes and I will update next chapter the very next second it crosses 120+

It's a promise and I will stand on my words no matter what!

Enjoy reading!!

I thought you love me, but no

Author's POV

1 month later,

It's been a month since Abhi and Sitaara came back from the Paris trip and met Sehgal's. Now, calls from Sehgal's became pretty common and they would even call Abhi to know about his whereabouts especially Vindhya.

Everyone from both Sitaara's and Abhimanyu's family was on cloud nine that Abhi's lower body is regained its senses. After a lot of intense treatment, Abhi got senses in his hand too, to which Sitaara was on cloud nine.

Abhi blocked Vikram from every end using all his cunning tricks which is making Vikram frustrated.

Next week, it's Ved's baby boy cradle ceremony is gonna conducted at Shetty's mansion. Sitaara being a cheerful aunt and crime partner of the newborn baby boy against Ved is excited as hell.

Currently, Abhi is at the office along with Sid, Ved, Rishi, Anish, Dhruv, Naman, Arjun and Riaan planning the next step to destroy Vikram.

''So, what's next?'' Sid asked leaning his back on the couch. Abhi smirked.

''Another downfall. Internal chaos'' Abhi said leaning in front clasping his palms together which are on the desk.

''Vinay, send Pavan uncle inside'' Abhi said through the intercom and hung it. In the next minute, a man in his late 40's came inside with a smile and greeted Abhi. As usual, Abhi gave a curt nod with a cold look.

''This is Pavan uncle who work for our Vikram's company loyally since Mr Vatsalya built his empire'' Abhi said pointing at the man. Others nodded at him to continue.

''He is gonna create internal chaos in working unit as he is the head of it at Vikram's factories which will make the workers stop working which will fall the production'' Abhi said smirking.

''Is he gonna be loyal to us?'' Riaan asked.

''He wants to get his daughter married and have to send his son abroad. So, he will do it for sure because currently, Vikram's company isn't gonna pay him enough money especially at this downfall state'' Abhi smirked looking at Pavan.

''Just do this and sending your son abroad with a job, bearing your daughter's wedding expenses are on me and once this gets done, I will give you a job at my company. Deal?'' Abhi asked.

''Deal, sir'' Pavan said.

''Done, I start my work and you too start the plan I explained to you'' Abhi said. Pavan nodded.

''You can leave. But Pavan uncle, if see this information leaking anywhere forget you have a family'' Abhi warned.

''I won't give you that chance'' Pavan said confidently and left from there. Abhi turned to Riaan who is looking at him admiringly.