Chapter-56 |•|

Chapter dedicated to janvireddy07 Thank you for your love and support, dear.

Miss Sitaara Dev Shetty

Author's POV

"We have reached," said Rishi pulling Abhi out of trance. Abhi got down the car and started running inside like a maniac.

He went to reception panting followed by Anish and Rishi.

"Mrs Sitaara Abhimanyu Chowdary," said Abhi. The receptionist nodded and checked in the computer and shook her head in no.

"There is no patient with that name sir. Sorry" said the reception.

"Mrs Sitaara Dev Abhimanyu," said Abhi impatiently. The receptionist nodded again and checked in the computer.

"No! There is no patient with that name too," said the receptionist.

"Damn!! Rishi call Adhira to ask which floor we have to go" said Abhi.

"Am trying, Abhi. Her phone is switched off and others aren't lifting the calls" said Rishi loosening his tie. Tears filled Abhi's eyes. Suddenly something strike in his mind, he turned to the receptionist again.

"Miss Sitaara Dev Shetty," said Abhi. The receptionist nodded and checked in the computer. She smiled at him.

"Yes! The patient is here. 7th floor VIP ward, Sir" said the receptionist. He nodded grinning and walked to the elevator and got into it.

"Her name is given as Sitaara Dev Shetty!" Exclaimed Abhi sadly with a humourless chuckle. Anish and Rishi patted his back.

Once the elevator's door opened, he ran outside. He started searching for Sitaara's family. There he saw all her family members. Sid and Ved are talking on phones looking tense. Aarya, Arjun, Vikram and Riaan were also there talking on phones. Sitaara's mom, aunts, sister's and Vikranth and Riddhanth was crying.

He gulped the lump formed in his throat looking at them and looking at Anish and Rishi. They gave an assuring look at him blinking their eyes.

"Sid" he called in a trembling voice. Sid turned to him and his confused expressions turned into angry.

"Who the fuck called you here, bastard? Why the hell did you come here? To see her on death bed?" Shouted Ved.

"Ved... please... don't say that. I.. love your.. siste.r" cried Abhi.

"Ved mind your tongue. He is your bil. Your sister's husband and he has the right to know about his wife" shouted Rishi.

"Yes, the same wife he tagged with a cheater. Isn't it?" Asked Vikranth standing up.

"Because they didn't divorce yet, just because they are still called as husband and wife lawfully, we are stopping ourselves from kicking his ass. Ask him to go away" shouted Riddhanth.

"What happened to Sitaara?" Asked Abhi ignoring everything.

"She is 5 weeks pregnant," said Riaan and Vikram. Abhi froze. His expression turned into a happy one and his lips broke into a huge grin.

"Huh..ah.. Rishi...er.. Anish...huh. y..you hea..rd that? Sitaara is pre.gn..ant. Am gonna bec.om.e fat.her" said Abhi with overwhelming feelings. Rishi and Anish hugged him.

"Welcome to father zone, Abhi. Congratulations, to-be-father" said Anish and Rishi together smiling.

"Are you sure, you are the father of the baby Abhi anna?" Asked Arjun. Abhi looked at him in rage.