Chapter-70|•|

New chapterrrr!

Dedicated to all loyal readers and supporters.

Though it didn't cross 120+ still, I was happy with your support and here is the chapter.

Enjoy reading!!

You lost the right, Naman

Author's POV

A week later,

''Did you keep all the medicines in the bag?'' Abhi asked Sitaara looking through the mirror while she was eating noodles.

''Athamma(mil) packed it'' she said and drank some water.

''What about my clothes?'' He asked. She looked up at him in the mirror and shook her head in no and then yes.

"Is it yes or no?" He asked turning to her.

"Yes," she said not looking at him. He narrowed his eyes.

"I swear on our lovemaking sessions," she said making him burst out laughing. She smiled shyly and forwarded forkful noodles.

"No! It seems so unhealthy. If not because of your stubbornness, I wouldn't let you touch it" he said. She huffed and ate it herself. He sat beside her.

"I bought that platinum traditional waistband which men wear, for Ved anna's baby from your account as I forgot my card at home," she said.

"You don't need to tell me and you didn't forget the card, I stole it from your wallet and here are the pieces of it," he said placing her broken debit card pieces.

"Mani, idiot!! Why did you do it?" She shouted.

"I didn't find any choice. Though I gave you your new card which links to my account, you were adamant to use only yours. So, I did it" he said shrugged his shoulders.

"Also, I closed your account and saved all the details of our account in your phone for online payment through phone" he added.

"You are insane" she mumbled not knowing what to say anything more.

"For your love" he winked making her roll eyes.

"Situ, shall we go?" Sakshi who cladded in royal green saree came inside followed by Anjali. Today it's Ved baby's naming ceremony which is why they all got ready.
One-minute" Sitaara said mouthful and started stuffing more and more noodles at a time.

"Eat slowly, Sitaara. We can wait" Sakshi said. Sitaara nodded drinking water and it slipped on her jewellery and her new saree. She made a pout looking at Abhi who was laughing at her.

"See, even our babies don't want you to carry this heavy saree. That's why they made your saree wet" he said wiping water off her saree with a napkin.

"I loved this one. You know when I saw this saree in the mall, I felt like we had some years of relationship and we clicked instantly. You know what, I and this saree have chemistry which even we both don't have" she said making him look at her as if she had horns on her head.

"Yes, Mani. This saree was looking at me with so much love and I couldn't help but promise it that I will clad into it today" she said. Sakshi and Anjali chuckled at Abhi's expressions.

"You know instead of an engineering graduate at IIT and MIT you would have become an actor and am sure you would have been awarded, Oscar. You and your stupid talks" he said. She giggled.

"You are stuck with me forever the day you told me you love me. So, you have to bear my stupid talks all our life with this shining star Sitaara Abhimanyu" she said pinching his nose.