Chapter-26

Chapter dedicated to NeenaKV  Hope this love from you stays till the end. Thank you alot for your support.

Date or Dinner?

Author's POV:

2 days later,

"Taara.."called Abhi coming inside their room as she was cross checking the presentation in which she is helping Abhi. She hummed without averting her eyes from laptop screen.

"Mani once look into this. Do you think everything is fine? I hope you like it" she said looking into laptop which was placed on study table.

He went behind her and leaned on her back. He sniffed her hair and rested his chin on her shoulder nuzzling his nose down her jawline while his right hand placed on her hand which is on laptop's touchpad and his left hand was wrapped around her waist. She gasped as his hard chest touched on her back. He smirked internally.
What is this man doing?
This is wrong! Completely wrong!
I can't and I won't cheat on my Raj.
Except my Raj no one can touch me like that.

She pushed him backwards with her elbows and moved away making him frown.

Did I behave like a creep?
Sanj used to love it when I did that! Why did taara pushed me?
Can't she understand that I want to give a chance to this relationship?
Understand na...taara! Am not a man who speaks much! He thought pouting mentally.

"Check it fast, you are getting late" she said coldly not looking at him and was about to walk out, he held her wrist.

"I want to ask you something" he said. She looked at his hand on her wrist and looked back at him. He left her wrist and moved back. He was scratching his nape looking down trying to form.

Sitaara, I know it's weird to start dating after we got married but, I love you...
No no no Abhi, you shouldn't express your love now. Try again!!
Sitaara, I know it's weird to start dating after we got married but let's give it a try...
No no no Abhi, let's not ask her to try. What if she says it didn't work out and stick to our deal... No, I can't take that chance, try once again.
Sitaara, I know it's weird to start dating after we got married, why not understand eachother and mend our relationship into real one-
His thoughts halted when she heard his voice.

Why are you blushing like a girl? She asked making him lift his head. He shook his head to and fro like a kid.

Then talk she said in cold tone crossing her hands over her chest. He nodded.
Com'on Abhi, you are capable of shutting many typical and tough businessmen and it's not a big deal. She is your wife-
My wife?
Doesn't it sound good?
Idiot! Stop being stupid and talk she is gonna slap you if you make her wait even for a second more.

"Sitaara..sh..al...leave it'' he said shaking his head and turned to laptop to check the presentation.

"Mani, look at me and talk. Am not gonna eat you alive" she said sternly. He looked back at her.

"Shall we go on a dinner tonight?" He asked.

"Alone" he added quickly.

"It will be a good chance for me to talk about Aarya and Arjun. So-" Sitaara's thought cut out by Abhi

"Okay! Leave it. Let's go some-"

"No! We will go together alone" she said making him beam in happiness.

"She agreed, Abhi.
Today you have to confess your love to your love.
That's worst pick up line , Abhi" Thought Abhi