Chapter-15

Double update!!

I may not update for a week. Am sorry for it. And, I promise to update two chapters in a day again after a week as compensation. Once again sorry!!

Enjoy reading!!

I don't deserve a happy life

Author's POV:

Abhi woke up early in the morning and slid all the curtains to one side letting sunrays peek inside the room. Adjusting to light that hitting directly into his eyes he turned his head and saw Sitaara. There she was sleeping like a baby as sunrays falling on her skin making her face glow. He smiled at her. He went closer and saw tear stains on her cheeks.

"When did she cry? She was all good last night" he thought furrowing his eyebrows. He saw her frowning as sunrays were disturbing her beauty sleep. She pulled up the duvet to her head to avoid sunrays.

"Bava(bil) she won't wake up easily. If you let her sleep she won't hesitate to sleep even all the day. Just pull the blankets off her, slid the curtains to let rays fall on her and empty the mug full of water on her face" he remembered Vedanth's words when they met accidentally yesterday at the restaurant when he went to have lunch with clients. He grinned mischievously and pulled blanket off her.

"Ved anna I swear am gonna kill you. For fucking sake give my duvet back" she screamed burying her face in pillow. Abhi chuckled and threw mug full of water on her back which was placed on night stand. She opened her eyes furiously and saw Abhi smirking.

"Abhimanyu" she screamed getting down from bed. He ran to other side as she raged to him. She started chasing him while he was running around the room.

"I woke you up as you asked me, Taara. Now stop chasing me" he yelled laughing.

"I asked you to wake me up not to drench me in water" she yelled smacking his back with pillow. He laughed throatily at her angry face. She looked at him with a smile.

"What?" he asked composing himself.

"You should laugh often. You look very cute like a kid while laughing" she said. His smile fade away immediately pulling out his poker face.

"Actually your brother gave this idea of waking you up and I guess it worked perfectly" he said ignoring her earlier comment.

"One day, am gonna kill Ved anna for sure" she gritted her teeth, fisting her fingers.

"How do you know it was Ved who told me? I didn't mention his name" he said wriggling his eyebrows.

"He is jealous of my sleeping capability. He is always stands in front row to annoy me and he is the one who used to wake me up daily at home. Like this, it is his way of waking me up. I thought he would change after the marraige and stick himself to bed with my sil in his arms but no! his day won't start without annoying me" she blabbered picking up pillows from floor.

"Your brothers likes you very much than other siblings of yours right?" he asked. She smiled with tears.

"Yes! They love me very much. Usually if Siru akka or Adhi akka or Akki does something annoying, my brothers enjoy seeing them get punished whereas in case of me their protective mode turns on. Though sometimes Ved anna try to put up my annoying stunts infront of my family, later he would cover it up saving me again. I miss them already" she said sitting on bed holding their cousins pictures in her hand caressing it. He smiled.