Chapter-54 |•|

The chapter is dedicated to my cousin, my best friend, JagadeeshwariGoud . Happy birthday! A small gift for you to mess up your day with this chapter 😉

A/n:- The things in this chapter are rushed up as I have shown the bittersweet relationship between the protagonists so far now and am gonna show sweet ones further. Till now, the plot has shown how the presence of each other inflicted happiness in their lives, support to each other and the further chapter gonna focus how much they trust each other, to what extent they can go for each other, what all pain they can accept for each other, how their love and trust is prioritised over anything, over every materialistic thing.

Also, this chapter gonna make you distressed for sure and wanna lessen it? Then shower your love😉

Don't worry guys, am not sadistic! My publishing schedule isn't always, rather I say, never dependent on your love but my time, I will update the next one soon.

He left everyone

Author's POV

Sitaara woke up early in the morning and saw Abhi sleeping on his stomach peacefully. His hair is falling on his forehead making him look like a kid. She caressed his beard face and pecked the tip of his sharp-pointed nose. He pulled her to him wrapping his arm around her in sleep. Their bare bodies touched igniting the fire in her.

A blush crept on her face remembering yesterday night events. Pulling herself from him, she spotted her clothes. Covering herself, she got down and wore her clothes.

She went to the kitchen and prepared coffee for themselves and went back to the bedroom.

"Mani" she called him placing the cup on the nightstand. He hummed with closed eyes.

"Am tired, Sitaara. Not anymore. I slept just now" he whispered. Her eyes widened and she slapped on his back.

"Idiot! Wake up. Just one time and you are still thinking about it" she hissed at him. He smiled opening his eyes.

"One time? Though it was your first time, we did many rounds that I just lost the count" he said sitting up leaning to the headboard.

"Mani...stop it" she muttered with a flushed face. He chuckled and pulled her into his lap. She could feel his hardness and her eyes widened sensing him turning on. Abhi winked at her making her look down blushing.

"Though you were scared and hesitant, you were not this shy yesterday night, in fact you were dema-" she cupped his mouth.

"Stop it or else I will pour hot coffee directly in your mouth," she said. He licked her palm making her pull her hand back immediately. He chuckled.

"Love you, Taara" he whispered.

"Love you too, Mani" she whispered.

"Go and fresh up. We need to go to resort back" Said Sitaara. He nodded.

"Do you feel any pain?" he asked getting down the bed.

"A little" she mumbled not looking at him and sipped her coffee.

"Actually, I have placed pain killers, also the ointment in the drawer. Let me give you" he said and was about to move to the drawer of the nightstand, Sitaara yelled.

"Wear something idiot! Or go to the bathroom directly, I will get them for myself" she yelled not looking at him. He laughed and walked to her and pulled the coffee away from her.