Chapter-29

Chapter dedicated to DhrutyMody. Thank you alot for your support which brought me till here. Hope this love for TSL never fades away.

Dhruv, are you drunk?

Author's POV

"We met" said Sitaara. He lifted his head in shock and looked at her.

"We met?" he asked perplexed. She nodded.

"You remember hitting my car while parking in Adhi akka and Rishi baba's(bil) reception? You were so drunk and wasn't even able to stand still you wanted to drive. I couldn't see your face properly as your face was covered with beard and your forehead was covered with your hair and it was all dark" she said.

"I don't remember anything but from Aarya I heard that her friend brought me home with the help of Arjun but I didn't expect it be you. I wanted to thank you then but don't why I never met you. Anyways thank you" he said not meeting her eyes as if hiding something. She smiled nodding her head.

"Not only that, I saw you beating Eshwar, the boy who teased me in my college when I was 16. Why did you do that? We both never met personally. To be frank it was the first time I saw you, you were just 19-20, I guess, you were looking so boyish without this beard, have bouncy hair and were very thin with baseball bat in your hands, growling like a lion" she said. He blushed scratching his nape as the thing he is hiding came out.

"I...I..I don't know why I used to beat boys who were even behind you. Whenever I heard from Aarya that someone was teasing you, I used to make them run for miles and trash them badly. Truly even I don't know why I felt to kick those asses who were behind you, I used to feel very angry within me when Aarya used to tell about it, may be because my sixth sense was aware that you are my girl, will marry me at the end and want to keep you away from men. I used to think that woman shouldn't be treated that way and am just protecting you as you are also a woman and my sister's best friend. Once I even went to lock up for you, Sid know that" he said smiling sheepishly. She looked at shock and scooted closer.

"You really went to lock up for me? Why? How does Sid anna know about it?" Asked Sitaara with a amused smile. He looked up into her eyes and brought his fingers to her cheeks, caressing them with his thumb. She closed her eyes unable to decipher the feelings and why does she feel exactly like she felt with Viraj.

"Yes! I went in lock up for a day. No one know about it except Sid. We both used to hunt every male who were behind you untill you went to Mumbai for bachelors. When I was beating Kishore who touched your waist when you and Aarya went to science camping, Sid too came to beat him and he saw me. Since then we were friends but it was always a hidden thing from everyone. That's why Sid trusts me with you and forced you to marry me" he whispered huskily and tucked hair strand behind her ear.

"Though I did all those things I never saw you properly untill you fell in my arms at my office. I never even saw you getting teased, it was just I heard from Aarya when she used to share everything to us. I don't even know your name as Sitaara, she used to use only 'situ'. Sometimes, I specially came for you to your school, college, even to your penthouse in mumbai but our fate always snatched away the chance of seeing you" he said and pecked her tip of nose and continued "now you see, we are together and I can see you each and every minute of my life. My wait to meet you, see you was worthful". She moved back as her emotions kicked in.

"Sid called me 2 and half years ago to Mumbai to beat someone, he didn't tell that man's name, I immediately started my journey to trash that bastard who was behind you and we did it. We beat that man to death and I don't think he survived after that. Sid even used revolver at him. That was time when am drowning in my pain and Prerna aunty was dead" he said. Sitaara looked at him shocked.