Chapter-39|•|

Chapter dedicated to Infires21 Happy to have a supporter like you.

Enjoy reading!

Am a vile bitch in disguise

Author's POV

Sitaara and others were in the theatre room watching movies while elders were taking an afternoon nap. Anish and Aastha were cuddling under the duvet, Dhruv was watching the movie with his eyes not leaving the screen even for a second. Disha was looking at the screen blankly. Naman was getting bored to death and watching movies less and eating more spending time on his phone. Aarya is in her fantasy world thinking about Arjun. Sitaara and Abhi sat close to each other with the duvet on them.

He slowly pulled her closer wrapping his arm around her shoulder

He slowly pulled her closer wrapping his arm around her shoulder. She was thinking about Disha as her love story matched with Disha's. She is feeling sad for Disha as even she has gone through the same thing in her past; getting rejected.

She sighed and concentrated on the movie. Her vanilla-strawberry fragrance is hitting his nostrils making him lose his mind to think straight. He already became hard with their proximity.

Taking a deep breath, he dipped his head in her neck startling her. That car incident flashed in her mind. She immediately tried to move away, he pulled her closer.

"There is something in you that always intrigues me, sweetheart" he whispered dropping wet kisses on her bare shoulder and neck.

"What are you doing? Move away" she whispered yelled at him pinching his thigh. He pulled her more to him and kissed her neck roughly, biting and soothing it with his tongue.

She tried very hard to push him but the more she is pushing, the more he is pulling her.

Suddenly she felt his hand going under her Kurti, she pushed him hard and stood up panting, gaining everyone's attention.

"You people continue, I'll get something for us to eat," she said and ran out the room. Abhi chuckled.

She ran to their room and locked herself in the bathroom. She was rubbing her neck with water crying. She felt she cheated on Viraj. She felt bad letting Abhi touch her and him forcing her made her weak breaking down into tears.

"Am sorry Raj. I don't know what he was thinking to do this for the past two days. May be am giving him lenience. I promise I'll stay away from him. Please, forgive me" she cried.

Wiping her tears and washing her face she came out wiping her face. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw her neck filled with hickeys making her grit her teeth. She tried to find concealer, not finding it, she managed with makeup and her hair. She changed her dress so that it doesn't give Abhi any wrong hints.

 She changed her dress so that it doesn't give Abhi any wrong hints