Chapter-51 |•|

A/n:- Guys I didn't get good response for chapter 50 like you all showered your love on other chapters, still, I am publishing this one.

The more response, the more early would be next update.

Don't bash on me for the above condition. I never asked for votes and comments on every chapter but I do deserve some motivation to continue the story, don't I?

Hope you guys understand!

Enjoy reading!

Did anything happen last night?

Author's POV

"What happened to my sweetheart today? Hmm? She isn't speaking anything" Said Abhi as they were walking at Carter road linking their arms. She was silently walking without speaking anything thinking about the anonymous person on call.

"What will you do if someone lies to you?" She asked. He chuckled.

"Why is that question?" Asked Abhi.

"Tell me, Mani! What will you do if someone cheats you, betrays you, lie to you?" Asked Sitaara turning him to her.

"You already know what I will do. You have seen it in Mr Mishra's case, Mr Sinha's, Rohan's, Sanjana's and Anjana's, Kashyap's cases" he said as his eyes turned red.

"What if I betray you?" She asked.

"You will not. You are my sweetheart. She can never betray me" he said cupping her cheeks. She smiled at him.

Her phone pinged. She pulled back and looped her arm with his again and secretly fished out her phone and saw a message from another private number. It's her's and Abhi's pic while they were walking, him cupping her cheek. Her hands turned cold. She looked around immediately.

"What happened?" He asked. She shook her head in no.

"Is your bodyguards following us?" She asked.

"Yes!! But they mingled among people and wore non-uniform clothes" said Abhi.

"Are they trustworthy?" She asked.

"They are working for me since I took businesses into my hands completely. They should be trustworthy or else they know their whole family will be floating in rivers" he said casually.

"Other than Kashyap's do you have any rivals?" Asked Sitaara.

"Is any one troubling you?" He asked dangerously turning to her.

"No! Not at all. Who dares to come near Me? Abhimanyu Chowdary's wife? When she is beside him especially!" She said nervously.

"I will change your security system. Seems like you are hiding something. I am a businessman and I know how people react act at what situations" said Abhi.

"I asked casually Mani as you are roaming on roads like a common man without any care," she said.

"If am not a common man who am I, baby? May be I'm a successful man today but that happend only because these common people worked hard for me. If am standing in this position, then the credit goes to my employees as I much as I give credit to my family and my hard work. Am rich because of my luck and I don't behave like a typical rich guy. Even I behave like a common man but there will be security following me everywhere" he said looking straight. She smiled.

"Okay!!" She said mentally slapping herself for behaving like that which made him doubt her.

She brought their intertwined fingers to her lips and kissed the back of his palm startling him. He looked at her shocked. She smiled at him making him smile back.