Chapter-22

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY🇮🇳

Chapter dedicated to Gods_Hands This support from you really encouraged me. Thank you alot.

I lo...like you sitaara

Author's POV

1week later

"Taara... Taara.. please talk to me. Am sorry. I promise I won't repeat it again" pleaded Abhi following her from thier room to main hall to kitchen to dining room to kitchen again but she wasn't paying any attention.

"Taara..please sweetheart. Talk to me. It's been 4 days you aren't talking to me" pleaded Abhi following her to dining room.

All his family members who sat for breakfast were suppressing their laugh looking at Abhi. He shot a glare at them making their smile flew away. Dhruv was shooting his brother's pleading in his phone without Abhi's knowledge.

"Baby... Sweetheart... Taara punish to me. Scold me. Beat me. Kick me. But don't punish me like this" he pleaded. She stopped in her track hearing 'baby' which will be used by only Viraj.

She turned back and glared at him.

"Dhruv tell your brother not use that word- 'baby'. Also tell him not to follow me like a lost puppy. Am not talking to him and am not gonna talk to him anytime soon" said Sitaara glaring Abhi.

"Dhruv tell your sister in law that am not gonna back off untill she talks to me" said Abhi looking at Sitaara. She gritted her teeth and pushed him and went to kitchen again. He chuckled and followed her.

He found her taking dishes to dining room. He quickly pulled them away and placed them on kitchen slab. Turning her to him, he caged her between kitchen Island and his body.

She tried to push him but he didn't budge. He chuckled at her futile attempts. She huffed and crossed her hands over her chest glaring at him.

"Am sorry" he said cutely. She looked at him with tears.

"I am back safely please don't cry, sweetheart. I can't afford to see your tears" he said.

"But you are the one who is making me cry. I never cried in front of anyone untill I married you. From the day I got married to you, you always make me cry. You are an idiot. You are a jackass. You are a selfish bastard who only thinks about yourself" she cried poking her finger in his chest looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Am sorry" he apologized hugging her.

"Hell with your sorry. Go away. You are bad man. Very bad man" she cried in his chest hugging him tightly.

After Abhi went away from hospital with Anish and Rishi, Aman operation went success. Abhi fled to Mumbai to prove Kashyap that he is the one who put their factory on fire. Like he planned, he proved it and made sure Kashyap can never come out of the jail and made all his companies went bankrupt, his family came on to roads. Later he sent Rishi and Anish back to Hyderabad as he knew the upcoming plans that are plotted against him for his destruction and he didn't want his friends to suffer.

As a revenge, Nikhil Kashyap, brother of Aahil Kashyap, planned to kill Abhi. He made sure Abhi's car blast while going back to airport and it happened but Abhi who knew about his plans found another alternative to save himself and escaped but didn't contact anyone for two days till he proved Nikhil's cruel act. Abhi made media declare that Abhi was dead in car accident to give wrong directions to Nikhil. Unaware that Abhi is fit and fine, everyone in the house turned into dead corpse. For a second, Viraj's while death scene flashed infront of Sitaara's eyes and she cried alot for Abhi.