Chapter-67 |•|

Here is an another chapter!

Enjoy reading!

Dholu and bholu

Author's POV

''Arjun'' Vikram yelled coming inside Arjun's penthouse while Arjun was preparing dinner for himself and Aarya who is visiting him tonight.

Wiping his hands, Arjun came out of the kitchen and smiled at Vikram sweetly knowing very well why his best friend is here to meet him.

''Hello, Vikram'' he cooed like a girl while Vikram glared at him.

''Why did you betray my company, Arjun? Why the fuck do you do that?'' Vikram raged to him and held his collar. Arjun scoffed before getting out of his hold.

''Revenge'' he whispered dangerously.

''Revenge?!'' Vikram looked at him confused.

''Just because of your mother, my parents are dead, my sister is dead, I became a bloody orphan. She killed my parents for the companies, richness, luxurious life and I fucking won't let her enjoy in her last days. Do you know why? Because, before we die, every human carved for the best life in their last days but when your mother is failing to gain that, I feel the satisfaction though it's sadistic but not more than your mother's sadistic nature'' Arjun screamed as it wasn't a lie though. He is burning in vengeance for the murder of his parents, the murder of Viraj who was like his brother.

''But you are betraying your best friend, Arjun. You are ruining your best friend'' Vikram voice came low expressing the grief. Arjun resisted himself from killing Vikram right at the moment for acting all innocent and hugged him.

''Am doing the right thing, Vikram. The best thing to make the souls which were made to leave this world forcefully, rest in peace'' Arjun whispered making Vikram unable to understand the underlying meaning behind his words.

***

It's been a week since Abhi took Sitaara to Paris. They visited all the places irrespective of their condition. Abhi took care of his wife's every step while Sitaara made sure Abhi didn't miss any of his treatment sessions. As Kabir recommended, Abhi was made to attend the best doctor in the world and his treatment was going well much to her relief. Anish and Rishi attended every session with Abhi to make sure their friend is given good treatment. Abhi and Sitaara who is officially board member of Chowdary companies attended the meeting with the investors from Paris and the couple put their 100 per cent in proving their worth making the investors fall head over heels for their strategies.

''All set, Sitaara?'' Abhi asked as they are ready to fly back to India tomorrow. She smiled lying beside him and hugged his torso after nodding her head.

''Thank you, Mani'' she whispered as he felt teardrops on his bare chest. His frown went deeper when he heard her sniffing.

''Why are you crying sweetheart?'' He asked.

''I love you'' she said with tears. He smiled contently before placing a kiss on her crown.

''I love you too, baby'' he whispered.

''Dada, what about us?'' She smiled making babyish wails. Abhi chuckled at her cute antics and darted his eyes to her baby bump.

''I love you both too'' he said. She grinned.

''Love you too, dada'' she cooed. He smiled.

''Mani, how about naming our kids Dholu and bholu?'' She asked excitedly and looked at him. He scrunched his nose at her weird names.