Chapter-10

Soon to be Sitaara Viraj Sehgal

Author's POV:

Sitaara and Abhi are in car going to Shetty's mansion as Situ has to do few rituals at her mansion before going to her inlaws. She was biting her lips constantly to control her sobs. Naman was driving the car and Abhi is busy in his phone.

"We have reached" said Naman looking at his brother and SIL. He frowned as he understood that they had some issues between them and as they didn't except to end up together, they are distant from eachother. Sitaara and Abhi nodded their heads and got down. She directly went to her room not caring about anyone. Abhi stayed back in living area but Dev asked him to go Situ's room. Nodding his head he went to her room reluctantly. He didn't find Sitaara.
May she is in washroom!!

He was admiring her room. Her room walls are filled with her friends, cousins and family picture. Her every beautiful smile in each picture made Abhi's heart skip a beat again and again.

There was a huge picture of Sitaara smiling whole heartedly. Unknowingly he stretched his hand caressing it with a smile. He suddenly heard sitaatra's high pitched sobs from closet. He moved to closet to open it but she locked from inside. Listening to her sobs Sid, Aarya and Arjun came to her room.

"Baava(bil), you go down. I will bring her. She must have got emotional and crying" said Sid to Abhi as he is aware that his sister must be crying with Viraj's pics in her hands.

"She locked herself inside closet. How will you open it?" Asked Abhi.

"I have a spare key, bava(bil). You go down, we will come back in 5 minutes" said Sid. Abhi nodded reluctantly and went down stairs. Sid opened the closet door with spare key and saw Sitaara sobbing badly. His heart pained to see his sister crying like there is no tomorrow. Aarya and Arjun hugged her.

"My Raj left me, Aaru. Why did he leave me? It's hurting me alot in becoming someone else's who is not my Raj. How can he do this to his pumpkin?" cried Sitaara hugging them tightly.

"Don't cry situ. You have to move on. Please don't mourn over his death. Now, his chapter is closed. Start a new life, Situ" said Arjun crying along with her. They pulled back still crying.

"I can't, Arjun. I want my Raj. Ask him to come back' she cried. She moved to Aarya crawling.

"Aaru he always considered you as his sister. He used to fulfill your every wish. Now, please ask him to come back and take me with him. He listens to you Aaru. Tell him that am crying. please! I need him" she cried holding Aarya's hands.

"He won't come Situ. He left everything. He left everyone. Please don't cry" said Aarya with tears. Sitaara palmed her face crying. Sid hugged her.

"Let's go everyone are waiting for you. Start a new beginning with a smile not with tears, Situ. Come on stand up. Your inlaws are waiting for you" said sid.

"No, anna. Please don't send me away. I don't want to go" she cried. Sid wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. He stood up on his feet and lifted her bridal style. Sitaara buried her face in his crook of neck crying. Arjun followed Sid and Situ while Aarya kept all pics of Viraj in Situ's locker and locked it.

"Please anna. I won't go. I will stay with you people" she cried as they were descending steps. Sid chuckled with tears. Everyone were looking at them in tears.

"Do you remember, Situ? Even on first day of your school, I carried you in my arms and you were crying telling the same thing you uttered now. You were only 3 years old and now, you are 24, still you cry like a baby. Except your age nothing changed!!" said Sid crying. He put her down. Ved came to her and kissed her forehead.