chapter-74|•|

New chapterrrr!!

Enjoy reading.

You are the soul of Abhimanyu

Author's POV

15 days later,

''So, you did that? I can't believe my son is getting so romantic nowadays'' Sakshi exclaimed with her hand on her chest dramatically looking at the video of the couple at the mall.

Since Abhi is a well-known man in the business world and famous among youngsters, the video went viral on social media leading to many comments.

Abhi rolled his eyes at his mom's overdramatic ways and looked at Sitaara sending her glare as she is on her 4th chocolate bowl of ice cream. She smiled innocently and gulped ice cream before her husband take it away.

''Am sure my kids are gonna eat chocolates, drink chocolates, bath with chocolates and also use chocolate soaps'' Abhi said mockingly.

''Enough. Let's go and sleep'' he said sternly making her withdraw her hand back when she was about to take another bowl. Nodding her head with a pout, she stood up with the help of Abhi holding her 7 months baby bump.

''Good night everyone'' she mumbled before walking to the guest room where they have been living since Abhi's accident.

She lay on the bed with Abhi beside her reading stories to her baby bump.

''....and the moral of the story is truth and justice will always prevail'' Abhi completed reading the story and looked at Sitaara who had tears in her eyes.

''Hey! What happened, sweetheart?' He asked cupping her cheeks.

''My back and legs are aching so badly. Now, I regret shouting at my mom. She must have borne all this unbearable pain and I, like bitch screamed at her many times'' she cried.

''It's okay, baby. Don't cry. Let me give your legs and back oil massage'' he said. She nodded her head.

''Yes, please. The pain is becoming unbearable'' she said. He nodded and started giving her massage to her legs followed by her back.

''Mani'' she whispered opening her arms. He smiled and hugged her.

''Are we gonna become good parents?'' She asked. He lifted his face from her neck and pecked her nose.

''Best. We are gonna become the best parents ever. And I don't need to doubt about you becoming the best mother because of the way you take care of me, the way make Dhruv walk in the best path, the advice you give to Naman and the way you treat Disha and Aarya as your sister, can say how you are best at handling the people. You even look after Ishitha, Daksh and Vanya like their own mother. You even look after my grandparents, my parents and uncle-aunt, like they are kids expresses how good you will be with your kids'' he said. She smiled.

''What about you? Will you be a good father like the best husband?'' She asked. He smiled.

''However I may be, you are there to direct our kids on the right path. And... though I love them, am not gonna express it as I will be with you. As you will be pampering them, I will be strict. Since you will be directing them the best past, I will hold their hands without letting them get diverted'' he said looking into her eyes. She smiled.

''Why don't you want to express your love for our kids?'' She asked.

''Because am only yours. I may become the best father for them but you, I will be your Mani who is only reserved to you, on whom only you have the rights to see the depth of my soul which you are pro at it on obviously'' he said.