Chapter-37

Chapter dedicated to dessai9  Thank you for your immense support!!

Enjoy reading!!

This is for lying to me Sitaara Abhimanyu

Author's POV

Sitaara reached their mansion along with Abhi's cousins. Maids carried her bags inside. They were walking inside and saw Sakshi and Anjali gossiping. Sitaara giggled and pushed Naman and Dhruv aside making them fall on ground and she ran to them. Sakshi, Anjali and Sitaara hugged eachother beaming in happiness as if they got their favourite candy.

"She don't seem to be but she is very strong, anna" said Naman and Dhruv to Abhi standing on their feet holding their waist. Abhi chuckled.

"Shame on you idiots!! You both fell down at your sil's casual push even after you both spend hours in gym" said Abhi chuckling.

Aastha, Aarya and Disha walked to the ladies who are behaving like they met after years but they didn't spare a glance at sisters.

"Seeing your daughter in law after two days made you both forgot that you have daughters isn't it?" Aastha asked. Sakshi and Anjali looked at their daughters.

*10 seconds*

*20 seconds*

*30 seconds*

They turned their faces away from their daughter to dil and continued talking animatedly making Aastha's Disha's and Aarya's jaw touch the ground. Boys chuckled.

"Grand ma like only atha(aunt/situ), she no like you, mommy" Anish made Ishitha whisper in Aastha's ears and laughed seeing Aastha's face. Aastha stomped her foot on his leg and sat on couch.

Others too sat on couch lazily listening to Sitaara's animated talks while Abhi went to take a call. After coming back he sat on couch starring at Sitaara with a smile. As she is busy in feeding all the happenings to Sakshi and Anjali, Sitaara ignored Abhi's calls, Aarya's calls. Her phone rang from Arjun and Vikram, she ignored it royally making Aarya shock.

"She never ignores our friends calls but she is ignoring now" Said Aarya in shock.

"She didn't respond to her husband itself who is drooling over her, why do you expect her to lift phone calls?" Said Anish chuckling.

"Am not drooling, am listening to her talks" said Abhi punching Anish's arm playfully. Anish rolled his eyes.

Sitaara's phone rang again from unknown number, Abhi lifted it and placed it at her ear to distract her.

Listening to the person from other side Situ's face colour drained. She excused herself and went to their room followed by Abhi as he wants to know who is that made her tensed. He went inside their room and saw Sitaara in balcony.

He walked to bathroom to do his business ignoring his suspicious thoughts.

"Hello Madam, it's me your financer" said the man from other side.

"Namastey Uncle, tell me" said Sitaara.

"Madam, your dead line is completed. We are trying to reach you since a months to inform you in prior but you never lifted the calls. If you don't pay back money by today evening, your collateral will be owned by me and I'll put them on auction" said the man who lent money to Sitaara for Viraj's mother, Vindhya's operation.

Sitaara remembered getting calls from unknown numbers which she assumed as Samaira and Ishaan and didn't lift the calls. She mentally cursed herself for her stupidity.