Chapter-49 |•|

A/n:- To all the readers who are feeling Sitaara is cheating on Abhi, encouraging his feelings unnecessarily, guys, Sitaara and Viraj were in love for more than a decade. It isn't easy for her to move on, if it was, she would have moved on from Viraj from 2 and a half years which she didn't. Also, am giving importance to Sitaara's and Viraj's relation so that it will be helpful for the further chapters which you readers gonna witness. Sitaara tried to stay away from Abhi so that he doesn't end up with heartbreak but it irked him which led to a fight as Abhi can't withstand her ignorance.

When she realised her feelings towards Abhi, she isn't able to name her feelings as love as she is still stuck in her past. Sometimes, it's hard for us to self-realisation and at times we need someone to push us. Now, let's be a little more patient to make her realise.

And, the story didn't come to end to say that Abhi and Sitaara's love life is falling apart. I will give justice to every character I introduced because I believe in happy endings, loyalty, love and ethics.

So, readers, just be patient like you all were all this while and witness the upcoming different and beautiful phase of Sitaara and Abhimanyu.

Still, any objections, you readers are free to make your points clear🙂

Now,
Enjoy reading!!

I want to go to Raj

Author's POV

Sitaara and Abhi were sitting on the ground at the beach looking at their cousins and friends playing like 5-year-old kids splashing water, throwing mud at each other. They both smiled seeing Dhruv flirting with a girl and Disha dragging him away.

Abhi scooted closer to her and wrapped his arm around her. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"You see those waves, love?" Asked Abhi. Sitaara hummed.

"They are unstable just like us. Even we have many things that we can't figure out and our mind will be unstable just like those waves which are moving vaguely. But you see, It brings new hopes with it and take away the pain we have and drown within itself, to mould it into another hope. The wave that is rushing in your heart and brain let it take away the pain and mould it into new hope to experience beautiful thing end" he said. She lifted her head and smiled at him.

She brushed the hair from his forehead and kissed his forehead.

"Why do you love me?" She asked intertwining their fingers. He smiled looking at their fingers.

"You are like a wave in my life. You came into my life many times building new hopes in me again and again taking away my pain to mould me into the best of the best" he said.

"What if I go away just like a wave?" She asked.

"Then, am the ocean and you are in me. Wherever you go, you have come back to me" he said. She chuckled.

"Being cheesy are we?" She asked.

"Maybe but it's true!! I know am not good at cheesy lines like this. Still, I tried" he said. She giggled and turned front.

Flashback

"Taara, stop running pumpkin. My legs are giving up" yelled Viraj panting keeping his hands on his knees bending. Sitaara laughed looking at him.

"You are such an oldie, Raj. Come on catch me if you want me in your life" she yelled laughing and started running again. He smiled and ran behind her like a jet and lifted her in bridal style.