Chapter-20

Another update!!

Because it's my best friend's birthday and I would like to dedicate this chapter to her, vaishu_dyavani. Thank you for supporting me when I had this idea of writing a book and also am very much thankful for being there for me since years through my thin and thick.
Happy Birthday!!

You are my destiny

Author's POV

"What is this annoying habit of yours eating my chocolates, Ved anna? You are gonna be father and here, you steal chocolates of your sister locking her in washroom when she goes in" yelled Sitaara descending down the stairs.

"What is this annoying habit of yours hiding chocolates from me when you know I love chocolates just like you?" Asked Ved eating chocolates.

"Those are my chocolates and hiding them or not is my wish, you don't question me" yelled Sitaara.

"Those are your chocolates and stealing them or not is my wish, you don't question me" said Ved imitating her.

Sitaara was about to snap at him but her grandfather cut in.

"What's your age Ved and Situ? 27 and 24 but you both are fighting like 7 and 4 years old kids. Both are married and one is gonna become parent and other will also become soon, still you both fight over chocolates" scolded Her grand father. They both hung their heads down. Glaring at Ved, Situ went back to her room.

Today as they planned it's a getogether, Abhi dropped her at Shetty's Mansion in the morning.

When she went inside the washroom and Ved locked her inside to steal her chocolates. Kyathi, Ved's wife opened the door after continuous banging from inside by Sitaara.

Sitaara went to her closet still cursing Ved and selected a outfit for tonight dinner. Walking to bathroom she showered and dressed herself into whitish-cream saree paired with only her mangalsutra, vermillion on her forehead and a watch to her wrist. She applied red lipstick to her plump lips and left her butt length hair open.

 She applied red lipstick to her plump lips and left her butt length hair open

'Are you coming? I am ready' -sitaara

'I'll be there in 10. Struck in traffic' - Mani

'Okay! I'll be waiting'- Sitaara.

Holding her phone and clutch she walked down stairs. Everyone hung their jaws down touching the ground.

"Riddu anna pinch me" said Akhira.

''It's Vikranth, not Riddhanth and please pinch me back" said Vikranth to Akhira. They both pinched eachother and yelped in pain.