Chapter-4|•|

HISTORY REPEATING AGAIN

Situ's POV

I arrived at the airport and switched on my phone. I saw 30 missed calls from Aarya, 30 from Vikram and Arjun,35 from my family. I'm doomed.

"Situ" I heard someone calling as soon as I came out of the airport to hail a cab. I turned back and saw my saviours- Arjun and Vikram.

I ran to them and hugged tightly to which even they reciprocated back.

"Get inside the car, faster," said Vikram impatiently. I nodded and got into the car. Vikram started driving while Arjun sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back seat biting my nails.

"Today, Hitler is on fire," said Arjun chuckling. He is addressing my grandfather as Hitler. Vikram too chuckled.

"Don't make fun of my grandfather?" I said with fake sternness.

"Ok, mam" they mocked.

"BTW, What are you both doing at the airport?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

"Since you weren't lifting the calls, we tracked your number and found it is switched off lastly at the airport, so we were waiting for you since afternoon," said Arjun.

"We guessed you must have gone to meet him...sorry...meeting his family" added Arjun.

That's my friends, even though I try to hide or don't open up they understand everything damn thing. Am lucky to have them. I nodded my head.

"Vindhya aunty( Viraj's mother) got admitted in hospital, Ishaan and Samaira were crying their guts out through the phone. So, I immediately fled to Mumbai" I said.

"You should've told us, Situ," said Arjun with hurt lacing in his voice.

"I didn't get time to react anything, Jun. Anyways from next time, I will inform you guys' I said. He nodded rolling his eyes.

"For your safety, let me tell you Aarya is gonna kill you today," said Arjun.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you didn't lift her calls," said Arjun.

"She will understand me, it's okay," I said.

"Vikram why aren't you speaking anything?" I asked as he was driving without paying heed to us.

"You both didn't let me speak and am thinking how to make you sneak into your mansion," he said.

"God!! Today my grandfather gonna burn me alive with his glaring" I said burying my face in my palms. They chuckled.

"Don't laugh" I warned them.

"Thatha is the only one you are afraid of, Situ. We never get this kind of golden chance to see your panic-stricken face" said Arjun laughing. Vikram joined him.

(Thatha:- Grandfather)

"Very funny," I said mocking.

"Vikram, ride faster, still only 10 minutes are leftover," I said to Vikram smacking his head from the back.

"Ouch... Stupid woman!! It's not possible Situ but I'll try my level best" said Vikram. I nodded my head giggling.

At 7:10 we reached our mansion. I saw security guards waiting for me in front of the gate.

"Vikram let's jump off the wall, go and stop your car in the backyard," I said. He nodded and parked his car in the backyard. We got down the car. Vikram jumped first.