Chapter-62 |•|

Here's another chapter!

My apologies for the late. Caught up with very important things.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter.

Happy reading!!

I was rejected

Author's POV

"Did I behave wrong with Mr Suresh Vatsalya?" Asked Abhi caressing Sitaara's hair with his left hand as she placed her head on his chest. She lifted her face and kissed his forehead.

"I know you didn't do it to hurt him, it was a painful outburst, Mani. Not an insulting outburst. And...uncle deserve this for ruining a woman's life who chose him over everything and left her family for him. But...you shouldn't hold a grudge anymore. He is regretting it for years. His love for my atha(aunt) is true, it is clearly seen in him. Everyone deserves a second chance, even he does deserve" said Sitaara.

"I need time" whispered Abhi.

"Sure!! Take your time" said Sitaara smiling hugging him tightly.

"It feels like dream. In your arms again. After 4 whole months, Mani. I really missed you" she whispered crying making his shirt wet.

"Am sorry, Love. I won't leave you again" he whispered. She cried more.

"You know...I..I cried. Ev..ery da..y. Eve..r.y d..ay. I pra..ye..d for you to be..co...me n..or..mal ag..ain. I hate you. So m..uch. I h..ate you ve.ry m..uch" she cried clutching his shirt. Sitting up she slapped him continuously.

"Why? Why did you leave me? That day you accused me of cheating on you, then came back again when you came to know I was pregnant, then you promised me to come back and just like that you went away. Why? Why, Mani? You always torture me. You like to put me in pain right? She cried palming her face. He pulled her to him with his left hand. She cried in his neck, he too cried along with her.

"Am sorry. For everything. I didn't mean to hurt you by doubting you. I know how pure your and Viraj's bond was" he cried hugging her tightly with his left hand.

"Someone is trying to break us and I was blackmailed to leave you or else the person would have harmed us. I know you wouldn't leave me if I say this or just ask you to leave. You prioritise your self-respect over everything and won't bear a word against Viraj that's why I provoked you throwing allegations at you and Viraj, but you chose to live with me" he said looking at the ceiling.

"Who is that? Who wants to break us? When we were in Mumbai, I was about to tell you about Viraj but I got a threatening message to not reveal you anything or else our company details will be leaked off and will kill you like Viraj was killed, will kill both our families, that's why I hid it from you. At Goa, after knowing your disorder, I decided not to say anything to you because I didn't want you to build a fear in you, Mani. Everything was going right and you accused me, then, the accident happened" said Sitaara.

"And you didn't bother to tell that you were getting threatening calls and messages," said Abhi.

"For us and our families, I needed to," she said. He remained silent.

"Did I do wrong?" She asked lifting her face. He looked at her.

"No, You didn't do wrong. We both did it for us. Because we were packed" he said smiling.

"I love you, Abhimanyu" she whispered.

"Love you too, Sitaara" he whispered and they sealed their love with a passionate kiss and dozed off in each other's arms.