Chapter-83|•|

Final chapterrrr🤧🤧

This chapter is dedicated to my friends who encouraged me to follow my passion besides paddling my studies on the right path. Thank you sirishabhaskar9, vaishu_dyavani, HarshithaUppala1.

The 1st wedding anniversary

Author's POV

''Mani...mani leave me. We need to get ready'' Sitaara tried to come out of Abhi's grip while he trapped her in his arms.

Today, it's their wedding anniversary and Chowdary's held a huge party. After that day, Abhi transferred all the properties to Sehgal's as he felt it was Vindhya's right to get them. Finally, she reconciled with her family. Samaira and Vinay, Arjun and Aarya, Naman and Drithi got engaged a week ago with only close relatives in a simple way.

Dhruv and Ishaan started their firm together with two branches one in Hyderabad and another in Mumbai. Sitaara and Abhi talked to Akhira and convinced her to accept Dhruv. They are gonna engage after her surgery and get married after 4 years. Sisira was taken to a mental asylum as she is diagnosed with mental illness due to her crazy involvement in her studies. Though everyone is angry at her sins, they still, forgive her as they don't want to hold baggage on their shoulders.

''Mani..'' Sitaara groaned while he was enjoying her cute expressions with a smile.

''Your towel fell'' she whispered. He smirked and pressed himself on hers leaning to her ear.

''So is yours'' he whispered huskily nuzzling his nose under her jaw and only then, she realised that what he told was true. Pushing him hard, she wrapped the towel around her and ran to the closet while he was laughing.

''Ahh... ''Anish and Rishi who came there with Abhi's outfit screamed seeing him naked.

''Ahh...'' Abhi screamed seeing his friends with horrified faces.

''He is so big'' Anish mumbled.

''He is so sexy'' Rishi mumbled. Abhi wrapped himself in the towel and threw a laundry basket on them which they dodged immediately.

''Have some shame. You are eye raping me'' Abhi hissed walking to him.

''If I were a girl I would have married you, Abhi'' Anish whined.

''You are whining as if you are not'' Abhi winked at Rishi's words.

''I have a beautiful daughter-''

''Only! But am gonna have a son too'' Rishi said making them turn to him shocked.

''Are you gonna become a father again?'' Abhi asked. Rishi nodded blushing.

''Well, this pregnancy was also unplanned. We just knocked it off at the heat of the moment forgetting about protection. Adhira told me about it today morning. We guys wanted to announce it when everyone are there. But it slipped out of my tongue'' Rishi said scratching his nape with a blush.

''As in you are gonna become a father again?'' Anish asked.

''Yeah! Am a man, father two of kids'' Rishi said with a smirk. Anish flared his nose.

''Even am gonna become a father again'' he said rolling his sleeves.

''Aastha'' Anish shouted running out.

''Don't touch my sister, bastard'' Abhi yelled. Rishi burst out laughing.

***
''How do I look, daddy?'' Sitaara asked her father, twirling on her heels showing her red gown looking gorgeous with a bun. Dev looked at her with tears. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.