Chapter-25

Chapter dedicated to SimaSaha Thank you from bottom of my heart for your support.

Enjoy reading!

Your wife is pregnant

Author's POV

''Taara'' shouted Abhi from his room. She palmed her face and sighed. Placing Coffee platter on the table infront of her Fil's and Bil's, she ran to their room and saw Abhi walking to and fro only in his towel.

''What?'' She asked looking into his eyes. He looked at her and smirked eyeing her from head to toe.

''Wore saree? You look se.. beautiful'' he said correcting himself immediately.

''Why did you call me?'' She deadpanned.

''You broke our deal of selecting my outfit'' he said. She raised her eyebrow.

''Okay! I never agreed to the deal still you followed it, didn't you? Then, go now and select an outfit'' he said.

''No please and nothing. You order just like that. Idiot'' she said and walked to closet. Select his outfit, she placed it on bed.

'Man! she didn't even look at my body! Not even for a second she spared a glance. Isn't she feeling same as me? Please, god make her feel how am feeling for her, I love her and don't want to loose her at any cost' he thought

''Sometimes I might be busy, you have to select your things for yourself. From today I'll stop selecting, you have to manage yourself as you will be doing it once I leave in next 4 months. I can't believe we completed our 2 months of marriage life'' she said.

"She want to leave me? How can I live without her? I won't let her go away from me. After years am happy and that's because of her, No! I can't leave her'' he thought with a painful smile.

''You are selecting for me. That's it. Untill you leave, you are gonna perform your wifely duties'' he said coldly.

''Okay! Okay! Don't use that tone. Seems like am standing infront of my principle back in school'' she said arranging his files. He chuckled.

''Anyways, why are you so busy today?'' He asked combing his hair.

''Athamma's (mil) friends are coming home today so, we are preparing food for them'' she said.

''I warned you not to step into kitchen. Didn't I?'' He asked angrily. She looked at his angry face and giggled.

''This is a democratic country. I have freedom of doing everything I wish for, you can't stop me, Mani'' she said to piss him.

''Taara, sweetheart, you already hurted yourself twice. Please don't step into the kitchen'' he pleaded like a baby. She smiled turning to him.

''I am unemployed, Mani. I'll be sitting at home idly for whole day, so why not learn cooking? Don't stop me from it'' she said with puppy eyes.

''Promise me you won't harm yourself again'' he said. She nodded.

''I promise'' she said. He smiled.

"Here, can you help me buttoning shirt, it's a new one so buttons are little rigid" he said after wearing his pants. She stared at him blankly and nodded her head walking to him while he grinned internally.

She stood closer to him and could feel the heat radiating from his body. His after shave smell hit her nostrils making her smile. He smiled back slightly. He held her hands and put them on his bare chest making her shiver.