Chapter-30

Chapter dedicated to Sirisha1797 A special thank you for your immense support.

Enjoy reading!!

I have rights in you

Author's POV

"Ahhh... no no no" everyone heard Dhruv's screams and looked at him who is running to them with flushed face.

"What happened? Why are you shouting? "Asked Damini, Abhi's grandmother.

"I told you guys, I won't go to them. Still you guys sent me when am still a kid" said Dhruv taking his seat and wiped his face with the napkin.

"Dhruv, am sure you are drunk- "Anjali was cut off by Dhruv's yell.

"Stop it mummy" he yelled and drank water in one go. Cousins understood his weird behaviour and burstout laughing making everyone confuse whereas Dhruv became more red.

"What's wrong with you people? Anjali forgot adding salt today, Sitaara didn't wake up, Abhi skipped his gym time, you guys are laughing like lunatics and Dhruv is really speaking like a drunken man'' said Sakshi throwing her hands in air.

"BTW, what did they tell? Where are they?" Asked Sakshi to which Dhruv was silent not knowing what to say.

"Dhruv, I asked you something" shouted Sakshi.

"They..they..we..they-"

"Speak properly Dhruv" warned Sakshi and Anjali together.

"May be they got busy whole night making love and they are tired. Anna asked not to disturb them and he told he will go to office in the afternoon'' blurted Dhruv in single breath. Everyone were silent for good 5 minutes. Sakshi and Anjali were mentally scolding themselves for asking Dhruv to call them when they knew couple are recently married.

"Anjali pass that chutney" said Sakshi breaking the awkward silence and Anjali quickly did she was told.

"Dhruv, did you see anything you shouldn't?" Asked Aarya in whisper.

''No! But Anna's state and Vadhina's (sil) voice can say everything'' said whispered Dhruv.

"Can you describe?" She asked. He raised his eyebrow.

"I'll give you Vidhushi's number" she bribed him. He grinned and nodded.

"When I knocked the door, Anna shouted at me that am disturbing them. His hair was messy and wet which I assume sweat, he must have worn his pants in jiffy and he didn't button them, he wasn't wearing shirt and I saw water on his abs, his eyes were red, Vadhina (sil) called him in husky voice and most importantly he was super annoyed that I disturbed them'' said Dhruv.

"Aarya and Dhruv! You lunatics, will you shut up orelse shall I say this Anna and make sure you both don't get pocket money for 6 months? Have some sense guys, you both are talking about your brother's and SIL's personal life" scolded Naman in whisper. Everyone turned to them, though they didn't get about what they were speaking they sensed anger in Naman's face expressions.

"What's happening kids? Aman.

"Fogg happening" mumbled Dhruv earning a pinch on his thigh from Aarya. Dhruv cupped his mouth to stop screaming. Everyone looked at them confused.

''Daddy, Naman anna wants to get marry it seems" said Aarya and smirked at Naman and winked.

"That's for sure, Aaru. Your mom already started bride hunt for Naman" said Damini, Abhi's grandmother.