| ONE

Y/N'S POV

"Ohayou y/n! Captain was calling you to his office!" Sasha greeted me.

"Ohayou sasha.. I'll go there now.." i said.

Eren was standing behind me. "Don't you wanna eat first?" He asked.

"Nah, I'll eat when i came back. Eat well guys." I said and left the kitchen.

-SCOUTS HEADQUARTERS-

I was walking down the hall.. listening to my own footstep while looking outside the windows. "Heya y/n! On your way to levi's office too?" Hange.

"Yeah" i smiled.

Hange opened the door. "Levi! Here's the files erwin sent ya" she dropped a tower of papers and took a seat.

"Captain--"

He looked at me and "Call the squad here.."

What

"Okay."

I walked down the hall ON MY WAY BACK to the squads headquarters..

He shoud just told sasha that earlier. I walked so far just to call them. Besides, their having their breakfast..

What a pain..

I caressed my hair and looking for my sanrio. And yes, i forgot it back at my room.

Ugh. It's getting near summer.. i should cut my hair.. well it's hot on summer and my hair will be sticky again. I combed my hair with my fingers.

-SQUAD HEADQUARTERS-

"Guys--"

"Jean-boy is having trantums..." Eren laughed

"What did you say?? You suicidal maniac! I'll kill you--!" Jean was chasing eren.

"Chotto! Jean! Eren! It's too early for you too to argue-!!! Huh? Y/n? You're back. Come have a seat--" krista.

"No, no, lev-- i mean captain actual---" i couldn't continue what I'm saying because of the noise.

I breath. And loses my eyes.

"Uh.. eren you need to stop--" armin.

I slammed the door and.. it went silent. I looked at them and their looking at me..

"y/n.. the doorknob--" mikasa pointed.

I looked at the doorknob and.. itw as broken.

Oh my god.

"It's your fault! Why are you arguing so early in the morning?!" I asked the two. "Anyways, captain wants all of us in his office." I flipped my hair and drink water.

"Eren.. drink your water." Mikasa handed eren a glass of water.
"Thanks.. let's go now.. I'll deal with this horse later." He said.

"I'll kick both of your asses if you don't stop." I said and got outside.

Wait... Is that annie?

"Annie!" I shouted. She was walking on the other side of the road. She's wearing her military police uniform and a gun behind her.

"y/n.." she walked towards me. "When is your next mission?" She asked me.

"Why'd you ask? I don't know.." i answered. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked her. "We still have breakfast inside--"

"I'm full.. how are you all?" She asked me.

This is so embarassing.. I'm talking to annie while looking UP AT HER. How to be tall like her?