THIRTY-FIVE

LEVI'S POV

"Dad, why are there walls around everywhere?" Viel asked.

"Your mom told you that didn't she?"

"I mean.. why are there walls in a house."

I spit my tea and wiped it. What kind of question is that.

"Anyways.. you're turning seven soon.. do you have a gift wish?" I asked.

"Uhm.. i don't really know what i want.. just a simple celebration would be fine." He said while writing his name. "I wrote ackerman." He pointed.

"Good for you." I patted his head. "Go wake your mother now.." i told him. He walked upstairs and i heard y/n talking in a lazy voice.

"She said five minutes.." viel walked down. "Loreley is awake too." He added.

My angel is awake.

I walked up to our room and saw y/n still sleeping. "Hon.. wake up now." I shaked her.

"Hey viel.. don't fight with your sister.." she exclaimed.

Is she.. dreaming..?

Nevermind..

"Hello there.." i said and carried loreley out at the balcony.

After half an hour.. my wife finally rose up on the bed. We ate breakfast and waited for connie and jean to pick up the kids. We told them we'll have a cleaning session in this house.

Y/n was washing the dishes, i just finished cleaning our room.. i did a  back hug on her and rested my chin on her shoulder.

"Hmm? You're tired now?" She asked.

"No.." i said. "Iloveyou.." i exclaimed and bury my face on her shoulder.

"That tickles.. i love you too." She said.
"I'll pick up the kids later.." she added.

"Okay.."

After an hour.. we finished cleaning and i watered the plants. Y/n picked up the kids and bring them home.

"Tch.. what happened to your cheek?" I asked viel and touched his face. He didn't respond and looked down.

"He.. just got into a fight with some kids.." y/n answered.

Just when did he learn to bust himself on fights?

"I was just defending the boy they're bullying.." he said. "I didn't do anything wrong.." he added.

He did great but..

"You can't just bump into fights like that viel." I told him. "It's okay, we're not mad." I hugged him.

"Mom is.." he whispered to me.

I chuckled silently. Of course she is..

"Do you want me to throw your mom off Wall rose?" I asked.

"W-what?!" Viel got shocked.

"Levi ackerman." My wife said with her cold voice.

"I'm jokin." I chuckled. "I wouldn't do that. You're mom is too precious to be thrown." I added.

"Ok. Sweet." Viel said. "Can i take a nap? I'm tired.." he said and lays on my lap.

I didn't asnwer and patted his head.
He soon fell asleep. Y/n kissed viel on his head.

"Me too." I said.

She looked at me and chuckled. She leaned down to kiss my head.

"Maaaah~!"