| FOURTHY-SEVEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"The discussion is now closed and decided. The heir of the throne will be the eldest sister of the current queen of paradis island and will he held on two days from now." The higher-up says and walked out with a bunch of soldiers.

Y/n let out a deep breath and mikasa caressed her. "That was too fast isn't it?." Says mikasa and they left the conference.

Y/n walked alongside levi and was clingin to his arms. Levi hold her hands and squeeze it.

"You're my queen. You can do it brat." He said and kissed her forehead.

Levi and y/n gave the house and lot to armin and annie to live in instead of traveling far to trost district of wall rose. The higher-ups told them they will live inside the central. Levi also agreed so his kids can be more safe.

"We'll be going now." Eren said and left with the squad. Levi and y/n are walking to the office.

*Door opens*

"I'll make some tea." Y/n said.

"Make it two." Levi said and sat on his chair.

Y/n made some tea and put it on levi's desk. "Here's your tea." She smiled. Levi pulled her close and made her sat on his  lap. "H-hon--"

"Let me stay like this.." he said and kissed her.

"Hmm.. Someone might see us.." Y/n chuckled.

"Tch. I can't hug you like this when your the queen.." levi said.

"Oh.. you can." Y/n stood up. "I'll get the papers now!" She exclaimed and looked back at levi. "Oh.."

Levi sipped on his tea while resting his chin on his hand. Y/n chuckled and sat down back.

"I'll stay like this for a while.."she exclaimed and grabbed her tea. "Does it taste good?" She asked.

"Yeah.. you've been making my tea and you're asking that just now?" Levi said.

"I think i just switched our tea... Mine's a different flavor honey.." she chuckled.

"No. It's just the same at me." Levi said and looked at her cup. "What flavor is that?" He asked.

"Hmm.. it's.. uh i don't really know.." she chuckled. "Do ya wanna taste it?" She offered him.

Levi looked at her. "Take a sip and i'll taste it." He said and y/n sipped on her tea. Before swallowing it, levi grabbed her cheek and kissed her.

"Mmm"

Levi kissed her while slurping the tea and broke the kiss. "It taste good." He said and looked at the papers.

"Y-you can just take a sip on my cup you know.." y/n exclaimed. "And Someone might see us.."

Levi scoffed. "Tch, I don't care if they see us. You're my wife." He said.

"Oh.. right." She chuckled. "But we're in work so.." she exclaimed and stood up. "Do your work." She smiled at levi and grabbed the papers.

"I wanna taste your tea again--"

"Do your work levi ackerman!" Y/n crossed her arms.

"Sure, y/n ackerman." He sipped and smirked.

Oh please, stop smirking.. my heart will fall. Y/n thinked and looked away.

"I'll take this to armin." She told him and grabbed the papers.

"Do you need help?" He asked.