| SIXTY-ONE

LEVI'S POV

-FIVE DAYS LATER-

"We're.. finally done.." lorelet exclaimed and dranked up water.

"Loey, slow down." Y/n said.

I just finished training the kids again, y/n bought von outside carrying him with a baby trolley.

"You guys are attended on a professional training soon, do your best." I told the both of them.

"We will!"

I also heard that the squad has been teaching their children for the preparation for the training coconut head will give them.

"Watch your blade!" Viel exclaimed.

I looked at loreley's sword and it was just laying on the bench. Tch.

"I've never seen mom fight with a titan using these gears.." loreley said. "How is she the strongest soldier too?" She asked.

"She had the titan power so she don't need to use gears." Viel said.

"I mean.. in the days you know? Duh." Loreley flipped her hair and begged. "Dad, can you tell us?"

They just wanted another story time..

"She had great skills and has a lot total of solo titan killing." I told them.

"Just.. like that?" Loreley tilted her head. Why do they love to ask a bunch of question..

"And maybe because she managed to survive a lot." I scoffed and grabbed von. He wrapped his little hands around my finger and played with it.

"Oh right.. i was thrown at a building by a female titan..!" Y/n exclaimed.

And she's still proud about that?

"I'm always getting hit by the blow of the thunder spears.." she laughed. Oh, one thing she's weak of, is she's not really good at bombs.

"I also got shot on my leg--"

"What?" I asked. She got shot on the leg? When?

"W-when you were out in the forest.. with.. zeke yeager.." she said.

"Who's zeke yeager?" Viel asked. "Is he related to uncle eren?"

Viel was also in this world when that happens.

Y/n ignored that question. "And i was also close on turning into a mindless titan.." she chuckled.

I glared at her. "Well, you did a great job holding your breath until we get away." I said.

Viel realized that all of that happened during rumbling. He was just awkwardly smiling and looking away.

"We should head back and clean yourselves." Y/n said and grabbed von from me. "The training will be held tomorrow so you guys are getting rest early, understand?"

The kids nodded and picked up their things and we started to head back at the palace.

While we're walking..

"Hon, I'll just go somewhere." I told y/n.

"Better not be woma--"

I glared at her. How can she say that when i'm going somewhere important and in front of my childrens?

"Just kidding.. go on." She chuckled.

They waved at me as i walk away. They headed at the palace while i was heading in the underground cell.

I fixed my tissue and the guards opened the gate.

I entered the underground and saw eren, and armin already there. They're also talking to the four brats behind the bars.

"Oh, captain. You're here." Eren said. "This guy.. keeps saying weird threats." He added and looked at the tough guy who tried to threatened my wife.

What's his deal again?

"He keeps saying that the paradis will soon be gone.. and marley will win over us." Coconut head said and sighed. "But look at him now, he got all quiet when you came."

"He's also saying we're all gonna die." Eren said and sighed.

I looked at the guy. "Tch. Don't worry, my wife will execute you tomorrow." I scoffed.

The court has decided to kill these guys immediately incase that they would escape and leak some information at marley.  It'll be a pain in the ass.

They aren't saying anything just staying in the corners and bed. Did they finally accepted death?

"We should go now." Coconut head said and we all got out of there. That place gain more filfthynees than before.

"Did you just finished training with your kids?" Eren asked.

"Yeah."

"They should prepare for tomorrow." Coconut head chuckled. "Oh, we'll part here. I got somewhere to go." He said and walked away from us.

"Those marleyans aren't going easy on kids too.." eren exclaimed and sighed.  "This year will end in three months.. and they'll invade paradis soon." He said and looked up.

"We've been just training our kids for two weeks.. they still have far more to go." I said and walked away. "I'll go now."

I should just go home and drink the tea my wife will make for me.. I got some works to do but i'll do it after tomorrow.

"Captain Levi?"

I looked back and saw reiner. I turned at him waiting what does he need.

"Can we have a talk?" He asked.

"We're already talking."

"It's about the beast titan."

We walked up somewhere where theres no people in some corner.

"The beast titan gabi is owning is not as large as zeke's." He started. "As you can see, the beast titan is just large as y/n's titan that's why on marley, gabi managed to stood close to her and fight her."

I also noticed that.. tho i saw the warhammer also managed to take out both of it's legs to fell.

"The jaw titan is making a path for the beast titan. As we heard from the guys.. they'll invade wall sina first."

Should we just move the queen and y/n somewhere at wall rose? No.. if the marleyan shits find it out, they'll invade wall rose and kill the people until they found the warhammer.

We don't want to brag any citizen here..

"We have no escape route for them because they know every inch and details in the walls."

"Even if it's three months away from now.. we should make a plan immediately with coconut head." I said.

"That's right, also, the soldiers on pieck's unit has upgraded their weapons for the cart titan's weapon." He added. "That's all, captain." He said. "I'll take my leave now."

I didn't respond and as he walks away, i walked heading to our home.

If they'll invade wall sina first, we need to take out all the people so not many will be taken out. Soldiers and titan shifters will be the only one inside wall maria.

I should set this aside.. I'll wait for the plan to be made.

*Door opens*

"Oh hey hon!" I looked up and saw my wife smiling.

Right.. I'll do anything so i can protect that smile of yours.. i want to see them forever.

🌸🌸