| THIRTY-TWO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(War for paradis arc)

Mikasa Ackerman experiences a headache as Falco Grice lands at Fort Salta with the surviving Survey Corps and Warrior Unit soldiers on his back.

The Rumbling appears to be over, but the centipede that emerged from the Founding Titan has survived and so has Eren Yeager.

"It's still alive.." y/n exclaimed.

"But we blowed it up with bombs and armin's transformation.. didn't it?! Just how.." connie was confused.

"That suicidal maniac didn't want to die after all huh?" Jean said.

Reiner Braun moves to tackle the centipede while Armin Arlert holds off Eren.

The centipede emits a gas that covers the fort and the Eldians around it.

Y/n immediately inhales deeply away from the gas and covers her nose and mouth. "Mmph..!'

"The smoke.."

"Isn't this.. like what happened on ragako.. village.." connie said.

They all realized what happened there.

"We're late.. y/n did great.. she's safe." Jean said and looked at y/n.

Y/n was getting her eye teary.. she just saw how jean, connie, and the others inhale the gas. She knows what gonna happen next.

She raised her left arm and punched levi. "M-mmph...mmph...." She's getting weak.

Soon levi realized she can't handle not breathing. Levi pulled her and gets Pieck Finger and Mikasa back on Falco so they can escape before the gas transforms all the other Eldians, including members of the Survey Corps and the Warriors' families into Titans.

Soon as they flew away from the gas, y/n removed her right hands, breathes heavily and screamed. "Jean! Connie!" She shouted. "No!" She cried.

Mikasa was pulling her.

As soon as they transformed.. she felt pain again. "Fuck! No!" She cursed. Levi hugged her from behind and she still continued sobbing.

The Titans join the centipede to fend off Reiner, who receives help from Pieck and Annie Leonhart.

Meanwhile, Falco carries Mikasa, y/n and Levi towards Armin and Eren. Mikasa has a waking dream where she and Eren ran away from the war with Marley and he asks her to forget him when he dies in four years.

In the real world, Mikasa decides that she will not forget him and directs Falco and Levi to take her to Eren.

"What are you doing?" Y/n asked.

"I'm gonna end this. Killing him is the.. only way." She said and wears the scarf.

Y/n then tied her hair. "I'll open a path through the mouth of his Titan." She said and carried the thunder spear.

When y/n created a path.. mikasa lands inside and decapitates Eren.

Y/n goes back to falco and hugged levi.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Who are these? The new recruits?" Y/n asked.

"You're the one who chose them." Levi said.

"Oh right.." y/n goes down of the chair. "I'm y/n.. nice to meet you all." She said and looked at eren. "You're a titan shifter right?" She asked.

"He is. Now don't take out his nape." Levi said.

"I didn't said anything that I'll kill him." She said.

Is she mad or something... she looks really strict. Eren thinks. 

"Tch."

"Follow me to your rooms." She said.

🌸🌸