| TWENTY-SEVEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"An attack to marley??" Armin asked.

"That's right.. eren said that on the letter that it'll happen on the eve of liberio festival.. that willy tybur will announce declaration of war." Hange continued. "I don't know but.. we should act on eren." Hange added.

"Then.. when we'll be--"

"Tomorrow is the festival.." she said.

"Tomorrow?! Isn't that so fast?!" Connie asked.

"We'll be needing up to 50 soldiers to come and we'll be using the flying boat leading by onyankopon." Hange said.

"Him..?"

Y/n was just listening to them and didn't intended to join in. She knows levi will stop her.

"Y/n..? Is she allowed to go?" Sasha asked.

"That's--" hange cutted levi off

"Right.. lady y/n will also participate here, if she want." Hange said. "Besides.. you can leave your son in care of the queen." She added.

Y/n was still spacing out.

Mikasa shaked her. "Hey."

"Huh?" Y/n said. "Did you say something?"

"You'll come with us."

"Oh.. really.. okay." She said. She's not excited or happy. She don't think about leaving her son.

"Viel Will be fine with the queen you know." Sasha said.

"Okay.. when will it be happening?" She asked.

"You.. aren't listening aren't ya?" Jean chuckled.

Hange explained again so y/n will know what will happen. Later a moment, hange calls a meeting for the chosen soldiers who'll come in the marley with them. Hange is explaining every step they'll do when they go there.

⚠️season 4 ahead⚠️

(Marley Arc)

Four years after the battle of Shiganshina District, the Warriors of Marley besiege Fort Slava of the Mid-East Allied Forces. Falco Grice, a Warrior candidate, is saved by his brother Colt Grice who returns him to the trenches nearby. As his comrades patch Falco up and remind him of their goal in the battle, Colt reports the situation to Marleyan Commander Theo Magath.

He suggests sending their Titans Porco Galliard and Pieck Finger to attack, but the presence of the anti-Titan artillery prevents this strategy.
Warrior candidate Gabi Braun offers to destroy the armored train carrying the artillery, and the commander reluctantly agrees. Gabi approaches the bunker in plainclothes while secretly carrying a bundle of grenades. When the train approaches, she collapses to the ground and throws the bombs on the tracks, putting the weapon out of commission. As she returns to the trenches, Galliard transforms into his Titan and shields the Warrior candidates from machine gun fire before charging towards the bunkers and wiping out the Allies' defenses.

The Warriors return at long last to their hometown, reuniting with their families. At the Braun family residence, Gabi Braun's heroism is praised and Reiner tells of the horrors he experienced living among the devils of the island.
Later that day, Reiner recalls his youth when he trained as a Warrior so that his Eldian mother and Marleyan father could live together. Faced with many struggles and shortcomings, Reiner's dream kept his resolve alive.

TIMESKIP: EVE FESTIVAL

On the eve of the Liberio festival, Willy announces that he will reveal his plan to solve the Titan problem tomorrow night.