| FOURTHY-TWO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/N got back to the headquarters and her children's already awake and playing again.

Y/n massaged her back and goes inside. "Hi." She waved.

"Hello." The kids waved back and continued playing. She hugged her kids and sat on the couch. Levi sat beside her. "You look tired."

She looked at him. "I'm really tired." She chuckled.

"Head home and rest, I'll take care of 'em." He told y/n and pulled her closer.

"Nah.. it's fine." She smiled.

"Hey kids, look who's back." Connie said and pointed at the door.

"Who- it's anna!" Miyuki exclaimed and ran at her. "Sup."

Anna waved. "Hello guys." Anna came back together with annie, pieck, reiner.

"Have you been to armin already?" Eren asked.

"No, we'll go there later or just wait for him." Annie said.

"It would be nice if he sees his daughter after a long tiring day." Eren added.

Annie looked at anna. "Rest a bit then let's go to the central." She said and anna nodded.

The kids were playing at the room of miyuki and miyoki and they told her what happened. Anna was shocked and don't know what to say to the siblings. She just asked if they're fine and they nodded.

"Just why would you go down the town.. you know you need bodyguards when going somewhere crowdy." She said.

"I don't want that.." loreley said. "Aren't you getting hot?" She asked.

Anna looked at her jacket. "Eh? No.. I'm used to wearing jackets." She chuckled. "Anyways, i didn't got to get souvenirs.. because grandpa always want me on his side.. sorry." She added.

"It's fine! Maybe next time." Miyuki said.

"Mi-yo-ki!"

They heard mikasa called for him. "Uhm, I'll just go get mom." Miyoki stood up and goes out of the room.

"Are we.. still going down the town once you two recovered?" Miyuki asked.

"Are you serious? You see they're traumatized." Anna elbowed him.

"Oh, right.. and i bet anna would'nt come too." He said.

"Why?"

"You don't like crowdy places and you'll keep hiding on our back." He chuckled.

"Right.." she said.

"How about reiner? Did you got to go to the laboratory?" Y/n asked.

"No, they wouldn't let me either." He said. "But i just saw a few soldiers and commander magath accessing inside." He added.

"Then.. soldiers are allowed but warriors are not?" Eren asked. "Why don't you disguise?"

"Pieck-chan is good at disguised." Jean pointed at her.

"We can't just do that.." annie said. "I heard there's a special code thet have on every people who enters there." She added.

"Special code? Tch." Levi exclaimed.

"We'll just talk about this when your conmander is here." Pieck said. "Besides.. the kids might hear something." She added and they agreed.

Annie stood up and knocked on the door where the kids are. "Anna, we're going now." She said.

Anna opened the door and waved at them. "I'll be back.. i guess?" She said.