| SIXTY-

Y/N'S POV

"Happy birthday loey!" Levi and me exclaimed.

"Huh.. mom...? Dad..?" She rubbed her eyes and saw the cake. "Woah!"

I chuckled. "You're a big girl now huh?"

"I didn't even notice it's my birthday.. thank you!" She exclaimed and hugged us.

"Blow your candle sweetie." I said. She closed her eyes and blowed the candle.

Levi chuckled and handed her a bag. "Here's your gift." He said and loey immediately grabbed it.

She opened it and her eyes were sparkling. "Woah.." she exclaimed and smiled. "I love it!"

Levi gave her a necklace that has a black hole inside, apparently, when you look inside, there will be written words inside. Me also got surprised that levi knows how to do a thing like that.

"Take a look at the black hole." Levi said and loreley closed her right eye and looked inside.

"Mommy.. and daddy's.. girl.." she read it out loud. "Thank you!" She smiled.

Viel goes out from the bathroom. "Oh she's awake, i missed it." He chuckled.

"Look onii-chan!" She showed the necklace.

Viel scoffed and showed her the necklace. "Dad got me one too." He said.

"What's inside?" She asked.

"Mommy and daddy's boy." He chuckled.

"Tch, it's not your birthday tho.." loreley exclaimed.

"Now now, why don't we go down and eat?" I smiled.

"Sure!" Viel said and rushed down.

"I wanna eat my cake." Loreley said and rushed down.  We both chuckled and followed them downstairs.

I grabbed von and carried him down with us.

"Happy birthday loey-chan!"

The squad surprised her downstairs. We prepared it all while she was asleep, viel also know about this and helped us.

"Thank you guys!" She smiled.

Viel walked up to the cake and picked a finger of icing and rushed down to wipe it on loreley's cheek.

I laughed seeing loreley's face shocked. "Onii-chan!" She exclaimed.

Levi also wiped a icing on my cheek. "Hon--!" I exclaimed and chuckled.

I also picked one and was about to wipe on his cheeks when he glared at me. "Don't you dare dirty my face, woman." He said.

I pouted and looked back at them. Levi grabbed my hands and sucked my finger where the icing was.

"Ehem.." Connie exclaimed.

"Oh- uh.. let's eat!" I chuckled.

"Mom! I wanna open gifts first!" Loreley exclaimed. "Get me my tissue." She commanded on his brother.

"It's your birthday so i guess i'll obey you just today." Viel chuckled and rushed.

Viel got out and handed me the tissue. "I'm not sure I'll wipe it well." He chuckled. I laughed and patted him.

I walked up to loreley and wiped her icings. "You want to open gifts first huh?" I exclaimed and kissed her nose. "Go on."

"Yay!"

"Go on anna.." armin said and smiled at his daughter. Anna was a little shy because we're a lot here, she knows everyone in here but she's still getting embarassed.