| FIFTHY-SEVEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"We're home!" Y/n exclaimed and opened the door.

Levi was sitting on the couch carrying von. "Welcome back." He smiled. "How did it go?"

Y/n chuckled. "Ask them." She smiled and walked up to levi to kiss him.

"It's tiring.." viel exclaimed and unbuttoned his shirt.

"Ha.. my arm hurts.." loreley exclaimed.

"You injured?" Levi asked.

"Nope! They're just pretty tired, now change your clothes and have rest." Y/n smiled.

"Okay!" They exclaimed and ran upstairs.

"Not gonna lie, i also got tired just watching them." Y/n chuckled and sat beside levi. "Hi there von!" She smiled. "How's your day with daddy?" She grabbed him.

"He's doing good and quiet." Levi smiled at her. "You should take a rest too." He said.

Y/n chuckled looking at von. "I'm resting.." Levi smiled at the both of them and watched them as y/n plays with von.

"How about them? Are they doing good?" He asked her.

Y/n looked at him. "They are! Actually, they wanted to ask you something." She smiled at them.

Levi looked at her with a confused face and looked back. Viel and loreley were standing behind him. "Tch. You guys standing there without saying anything scares me." He exclaimed.

"D-dad, can you teach us how to use the gears and equipments?" Loreley asked.

"You're the strongest soldier.. after all.." viel said and looked away.

Levi got shocked and smiled. "I don't mind.." he chuckled.

The both of them looked happy. "Yay!"

"But for now, get some rest." He said. The two gave them goodnight kisses and ran up to their room.

Levi looked back to his wife. "And you--" he stopped when he saw both von and y/n fell asleep."Well.." he exclaimed and stood up.

He carried von carefully and put him to his crib while he also carried y/n to the bed. She was totally knocked out so he changed her clothes and put her to sleep.

Levi smiled while fixing her blanket. He was about to go downstairs to clean the living room but y/n pulled him.

"You.. take a rest hon..." She exclaimed and cuddled him.

Levi sighed. "Tch. All i did was taking care of von, that's not tiring--"

"Rest."

"Okay.." levi said and layed down beside her. "Goodnight brat.." he exclaimed and caressed her hair.

"Mmmh.." she exclaimed and buried herself into levi's chest.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"Mom, why do von barely opens his eyes?" Loreley asked.

"Oh, newborn babies can't open their eyes right away sweetie.." she smiled.

"Am i like this too" loreley pointed his cheek.

"Yeah." Levi said and put a cloth on her head. "Now fix your clothes and put them on your drawer." He said and the same goes for viel.

"Dad, can we train now?" Viel asked.

"You haven't even cleaned your room." Levi said and sipped on his tea.

"Oh, I'll clean it now." Viel rushed upstairs.

Levi looked at loreley. "You too little miss." He told her.

"Awe okay!" Loreley exclaimed and rushed to their room.

"Oh look hon, i found a photo." Y/n chuckled and showed it to levi. "Awe.."

It was a photo of levi, y/n, hange, and erwin having a drink.

"That's so nice.. isn't it.." y/n exclaimed and sighed.

"Yeah.." levi said and hiding his emotions.

"How happy do you think hange-san will be if she saw me having a family and-- having a titan?" She chuckled.

"She'd be happy than a person who got a gift from it's birthday." Levi said.

"We're done!" The two exclaimed. Y/n clicked her tongue and put everything back to where it was. "Can we train now?"

"I'll just put von to slee--" y/n cut levi off and grabbed von.

"Just go, I'll take care of him." Y/n smiled at levi.

"Okay." Levi said and looked at the kids. "Tch, I don't even know where are we going to train." He exclaimed.

"At the training field would be great." Viel said. "The equipments are also in there." He added.

Y/n elbowed levi. "Oh, and i already got a permission from armin to use it." She winked.

"Okay. Let's go brats." He said. The two started to rush out of the house and levi said goodbye to his wife and son. "Don't cause any-"

"Don't cause any trouble brat! If you do i'll push you down wall rose!" Y/n memorized it and smiled. "Now go." She said and kissed him.

"Tch. We'll get going now.." he said and opened the door. "What the- you two!" He shouted.

Y/n chuckled. "They're too excited so they got there before you." She walked up to him. "Do your best, captain." She smiled.

"Stop that, it's making me wanna stay here." Levi said and kissed her forehead. "Bye." He exclaimed and walked where the two kids are.

"Take care!"

💛

MY LOVELY BRAT (Levi X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें