| TWELVE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

y/n stayed awake the whole night.. can't believe that the person she wants to be with for a long time was.. already by her side all this time. And.. she can't believe that.. farlan and isabel are already.. gone.

She was just staring outside the window.

It's.. 6am in the morning.. already?

She asked herself..

She stood up and looked at the mirror. I'm not used on this hairstyle..

She remembered that this was the hairstyle she had when she was with them. She decided to let it stay like this because levi once said that he just like it that way.

She cleaned herself and put her uniform on. She tied her hair and breathe before going outside.

It was just krista and ymir outside.

Ymir looked at y/n "what the.. y/n? Isn't it.. day off today?" Ymir asked.

"I think.. y/n is still asleep." Krista giggled

"Eh?! Day off? I thought-- nevermind.. I'll change back." She said and get back to her room.

She changed back and go outside.

"Hey.. y/n? Did you.. stayed up all night?" Krista asked.

Do i look bad? Y/n asked herself again.

"Yeah-- i mean.. i rested.. well." She said and  grabbed a glass of water.

"Your eyes looks puffy.." krista said again.

"A insect bited me." She said.  A lie.

"Well..  I don't think you rested well.. you can rest, don't need to help us to prepare foods for them. Go on." Krista said and pushed y/n in  her room.

Did i said i'm going to help 'em..

Y/n stayed stooding up for a while and saying some things until she felt tired and falls in her bed.

ONE HOUR LATER.

"Is y/n still asleep?" Sasha asked.

Historia chuckled. "Yeah.. she stayed up all night."

All of them are in the table.. eating breakfast. The captain was also eating with them.

"I'll wake that brat." Levi said and stood up.

"She just rested.." krista said.

Levi ignored it and entered y/n's room.

"He... Didn't knock..?" Eren asked.

They laughed.

Levi was inside the room and holding his laugh.

He saw y/n almost felling off her bed. She is really in a deep sleep.

"Tch." Levi exclaimed and carried her head up the pillow. "I got a nice rest cause of you.. brat." He said and stared at y/n's face.

Levi remembered when y/n slept with him on his couch in the office. That really felt comfortable.. to be honest.. Levi said on his mind and caressed y/n's hair. He held her cheek and kissed her forehead.

I won't leave you again...

Y/n opened her eyes and saw levi.
"C-captain?" She stood.

"We're almost getting to finish breakfast.. i couldn't finish it so eat with me."

He pulled y/n up and fixed her messy hair tie. "Tch.."