THIRTY-THREE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Eren.. it's nice to meet you..

Y/n said on her mind.

Mikasa finally got eren's head off and she kissed it. Ymir, the founder was watching them, smiling at them.

Mikasa has tears in her eyes and she also saw eren, eyes closed and crying.
Mikasa broke the kiss and cried.

She then saw ymir the founder.

"So.. that was it.." ymir exclaimed.

"Huh..?" Mikasa said.

Mikasa blinked and saw herself in the coordinate. All of the people are in the coordinates.

Y/n, levi, armin, mikasa, annie, pieck, reiner, falco.. they're all in the coordinates. They saw jean, connie and they're families and allies.

"I now know the reason.. why he wanted this." Ymir said.

Nobody.. can talk. Only she.

"I understand you now, eren yeager.. for that, I'll let everyone live.. in joy and peace.. I'll give you the freedom you wanted. We. Wanted." She said. The coordinates starts to glow. "My curse is now gone.. live long as you can.. love the person you cherish.." she added.

Everyone was shocked.

"Live.. and love.." she said.

Everyone goes back at the reality. They all got emotional.

The thousands of collosal Titans are now gone.. eren's founding titan is now gone.. the people who turned into mindless titan are gone.. they all returned on what they should be.

The curse of ymir is gone. She is now in Peace.

The 104th gathered in one place.  Mikasa got out and saw y/n and levi getting down from falco.

"Jean.. connie.." y/n exclaimed and hugged them.

They looked at mikasa. And mikasa don't know what to say. She don't know where eren is now. She held her scarf and removed it.

A hand grabbed the scarf and wrapped it in her again. "Didn't i told you.." her eyes widened when she heard the voice. "I'll wrap this around you.. forever." He said.

Mikasa turned around and saw eren. All healed and good. Mikasa was shaking, she touched eren's cheek and hugged him. "I-i'm sorry you hated me!" She said. Eren hugged her back.

"I guess.. this explains everything.." annie exclaimed.

"Ymir.." y/n exclaimed.

"We're free.." armin said. "Eren.. you're free.." he said.

Eren got on his knees and faced everyone. "I'm sorry! For everything! For everything that you lost and i took from all of you!" He said.

Levi walked up to him. And kicked his face.

"Levi!" Y/n shouted.

"It must be easy for you to say sorry.. but.. we won, we're free." Levi said.

All of the people returned to normal.. but the ones who are dead are never going to come back. They understand everything what the founder said. And because of what disaster happened,

The royal reiss erased some of the people's memories, so they wouldn't remember that disaster. The 104th and the people who fought with them didn't erased their memories.

The hundreds of collosal appears that they got back at the paradis island. Used their hardened powers to protect the people of Paradis from titans. Marleyans and eldians now are having a nice intention towards each other. They combined forces on defeating and killing titans. Historia also have a successful process on giving birth. She then had her daughter.