| THIRTY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(War on Paradis arc)

Zeke Yeager begins to stir after falling from the top of the Wall as Eren Yeager fends off Porco Galliard's Jaw Titan.

As Armin Arlert, Mikasa Ackerman, and the military try to fight off the invading Marleyans, Zeke is horrified when Colt Grice reveals that his younger brother, Falco Grice, has ingested some of Zeke's spinal fluid.

However, this does not stop Zeke from using his scream to transform Falco and all the affected members of the Eldian military into Titans. Falco's Titan attacks Reiner Braun on Zeke's orders, buying Eren time to get free.

Reiner believes it would be all right to allow Falco to inherit his Armored Titan.

but Galliard emerges from his Titan and sacrifices himself instead. Eren escapes from Reiner, but is then shot by a tearful Gabi Braun.

After being decapitated, Eren Yeager wakes up in the coordinate, where all the paths converge. Zeke Yeager tells him that this is possible because he was able to catch Eren's head in his hand before Eren completely died. He tries to get Eren to command Ymir Fritz to sterilize the Eldian race, but Eren refuses, saying that he only pretended to go along with Zeke's plan in order to end up here.

However, Zeke is not bound by the vow of renouncing war, and Ymir only responds to someone of royal blood. Eren is just a key so Zeke can unlock the Founding Titan's power. Though disappointed in Eren, Zeke chooses to blame their father Grisha Yeager for brainwashing him and resolves to save Eren by forcing him to witness their father's memories. Contrary to Zeke's expectations though, he discovers that Grisha was willing to set aside his mission to retake the Founder in favor of staying with his family. Besides that, Zeke learns that Grisha never stopped thinking about him.

Back in the present, Eren has unleashed all of the Titans of the Walls.

Armin Arlert realizes it is far more than needed if Eren's only intent is repelling the current invasion.

Mikasa Ackerman wonders if Eren has always been this way and they never noticed, or if there was something different they could have done or she could have said to avoid coming to this moment.

Using the power of the Founding Titan, Eren announces his intention to kill everyone in the outside world in order to protect the people of Paradis.

Gabi Braun leaves Reiner behind so she can save Falco Grice, and rescues Kaya from a Titan along the way. Kaya, in turn, covers for Gabi when a soldier suspects she might be from Marley.

The two are conflicted over why they helped each other and Gabi remains with the Blouse family while heading to safety.
Meanwhile, Connie Springer abducts Falco to feed to his mother to make her human again, leaving Jean Kirstein, Y/n Reiss, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlert to handle the newly formed Pure Titans, which have moved on to killing Eldian soldiers after they finished with the Marleyan ones.

With assistance from a newly freed Keith Shadis they succeed in gathering all the Pure Titans together at the top of the fort in the middle of town and annihilating them with Thunder Spears. Floch Forster returns to restrain Yelena and the other Anti-Marleyan Volunteers.

Inside the fort, Armin meets up with Gabi, who lets him know that the Founding Titan undid the hardening on the Armored Titan at the same time as the Walls came down. Armin realizes that this means Annie Leonhart is now free as well.

On the other side, Annie Leonhart was finally out of her crystal, Hitch Dreyse reunites with Annie Leonhart and the two leave Stohess District, following in the wake of the departing Wall Titans. Annie shares her story with Hitch; how her father adopted and trained her, and how determined she is to reunite with him.

In Shiganshina District, others deal with the aftermath of the battle. Keith Shadis tries to convince the trainees to side with the Yeagerists until they have the opportunity to rise up, Armin Arlert leaves with Gabi Braun in hopes of saving Falco Grice from being fed to Connie Springer's mother, and Floch Forster has the Anti-Marleyan Volunteers imprisoned so they can contemplate whether or not to help the Eldians of Paradis Island. Outside the city, Pieck and Theo Magath are approached by Hange Zoë.

Jean Kirstein while Mikasa Ackerman, Armin, Connie, and Annie Leonhart find Reiner Braun. He is surprised to see them with Gabi Braun and Falco, and Connie informs him that they are now a united front that intends to save the world.

Levi Ackerman and Hange Zoë suggest that they combine their forces in order to defeat Zeke Yeager and the Yeagerists.

They all met in a place where they stayed to rest at night, hange knocked on a window and jean opened for them.

As levi saw his wife tired and sleeping while sitting, he walked to her and caressed her hair. Y/n slowly opened her eyes and saw him.

"Levi! What.. happened to you.." y/n got all teary.

"Why are you here? Where's viel?" Levi asked. He thought that she and viel might be staying somewhere safe and away from here.

"I.. left him with historia. He's safe." She said and hugged levi. "You're safe.."

"I told you I'll be back.." he caressed y/n's hair and kissed it.

The remnants of the Survey Corps, Marleyan military, and Anti-Marleyan Volunteers gather in a small and wary group to stop Eren Yeager. Still, several of them find it difficult to understand and trust one another, given that they have been fighting for so long.

Annie Leonhart is concerned that Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert have no alternative if they fail to reason with Eren, and Jean Kirstein learns the truth behind the death of Marco Bott.

But they also realize that they have only been fighting because none of them took the time to talk before, and they are now. Despite this, enraged at Marco's death, Jean attacks Reiner Braun.

The next day, jean woke up gabi with an apologize on he kicked her. Jean woke up reiner with a shout.

On their way.. jean apologized to them and said to reiner that no apology for him. He said that he can't forgive him for what he did to marco.

🌸🌸