| FIFTHY

Y/N'S POV

It's been three hours since we come here.. only two hours left and we're able to get back to paradis.

Reiner was standing at the window and he suddenly gasped. "Shit!" He exclaimed.

"What?" Pieck asked. I saw his eyes are completely looking shocked and speechless.

"You guys.. escape!" Mr. Leonhart exclaimed and opened a door. "Annie, you know the door at the back, you guys go there and i'll handle them here." He said.

I also stood up and looked outside. What the..

Marleyan soldiers.. are gathering outside the house. Pointing guns and shouting.

"A royal girl from paradis island! Who's the host of the warhammer titan that was belong to marleyan! Are inside!" A man shouted. "We'll call you at once to surrender the warhammer or we'll blow up the house ourselves!"

I don't know what to say..

"What are they doing.." i exclaimed and reiner grabbed me.

"Let's get out of here!" He said and ran outside grabbing me.

I took my eyes out of the people outside and prioritize escaping. We don't have much time! We need to get back to paradis but how?!

We ran at the port as fast as we could and reached it. It seemed that they don't know that we escaped. Thanks to mr. Leonhart he buy us some time.

"The.. ship..." Pieck exclaimed and i saw the ship burning. There are no people inside and seems like they burned it in purpose.

We heard a lightning strike and come to see on where it came from. A loud and heavy footsteps are shaking the ground.

"Don't tell me.." reiner exclaimed.

I looked up to the thing where the banging came from and..

"Hello there, Queen."

It was the beast titan.

Gabi..

"Would you mind if you return the warhammer to us?'

I was just looking at it- I don't know what to do.

"You don't have to do it this way!" I shouted.

"How about this way?" She laughed.

I looked up and she released a bunch of stones on the top of me.

"Y/n! Look out!" Annie shouted.

My body won't move!

The last thing i saw-

Was the rocks getting close to me.

People started to shout.. and ran away.. annie, pieck, and reiner we're with me, crushed by this rocks.

I tried to open my eyes and saw my left arm was cut off. Shit! Not this time!

I tried to control on not transforming from this wound.

I tried to stood up. Someone pulled me when another batch of rocks was falling.

"Y/n! Run!" Reiner said and a lightning strucked on him. He transformed and buying me time to run. I don't know where to go but I won't let this chance escape.

"Y/n!" Annie shouted. I looked back at her and saw her riding behind pieck's cart titan. She grabbed my hands and pulled me up. The soldiers started to chase us.