| FOURTHY-EIGHT

LEVI'S POV

"Hon, wake up." I shaked my sleeping wife and she's heavy asleep. I don't want her to be late.

"Mmm.. five minutes.." she exclaimed and covered herself on a pillow. Damn that five minutes.

"You'll be late." I told her and she's still snoring.

Can i push her out of the bed? Maybe but no.

"I'll pull you out of the bed." I said and she's still- sleeping. "Or i can have some of your tea?" I asked her.

She pulled up the pillow and smiled at me. "In your face." She mumbled and stood up.

"They'll pick you up any minute now." I told her and she entered the bathroom.

"Okay!" She exclaimed and opened the shower.

I also stood up and headed downstairs to see the kids if they're finished eating.

I saw the both of then cleaning dishes.
Did they finally get along on washing dishes?

"Your mom's up." I told them.

"Oh, okay!" They exclaimed and finished cleaning. "All done."

"When will we leave here?" Viel asked.

"As soon as she's.. crowned." I said and she goes down the stairs.

"Goodmorning!" She exclaimed and kissed me. "Hi!" She greeted the kids and kissed them on their cheeks.

"When are you coming home?" Loreley asked her.

Y/n looked back at them. "I'm not sure sweetie." She chuckled and wears her jacket. "Oh! I forgot.." she exclaimed and rushed upstairs.

You always forgot everything.

I sat on the chair and sipped on my tea.

She rushed down and walked up to our daughter. "Here!" She smiled.

"Huh.. oh- but.."

"Isn't it gorgeous?" She smiled at her. "Here let me help you." She gave loreley a pendant. Is that amethyst pendant?

"Woah.. thanks mom!" Loreley said and hugged her.

"Viel, I'll get you one too!" She smiled. "From marley.." she chuckled. What?

"You're buying him a pendant from marley?" I asked.

"Yeah.." she exclaimed.

"Fine with me." Viel smiled.

"I would rather buy him a jewelry shop." I said and looked away.

"O-oh.. then when i came back we'll go down the town!" She smiled at viel.

"Okay mom." He smiled back.

*Knock knock*

"I'll get it!" Y/n said and Opened the door. "Oh, annie!" She exclaimed.

"The ship will depart soon." She said and looked at the kids. "Hey there."

"Hi!" They exclaimed. "Are you guys going now?" Loreley asked.

"Yes!" Y/n smiled. "Hmmm! I'll miss you!" She kissed them on their cheeks and hugged them tight then she walked at me.

"Don't you dare look for a woman while i'm gone." She whispered.

"Like hell i'd do that." I said and kissed her on her forehead. "Take care."

"I will! Loveyou!" She shouted and waved. "Kids! Be a good one with your dad!" She told them and smiled.

Leonhart and her hop on a carriage and we see them off.

"Dad, when we'll be able to go to marley?" Loreley asked. "I want to see."

"Who knows.." i said. I'm not sure if they're safe there and they have royal bloods. I'm sure they're being target too. "Viel had been there once." I told them and closed the door.

"Me?" Viel asked. Oh right, he was just a little thing so he can't remember it.

"You used to cry everytime someone greets you." I told him. It's true tho.

- F L A S H B A C K -

"Uwaaaa!"

"Oh my, why are you crying again?" Y/n said. I took viel from her and he shushed down. "Hey! Is your favorite your dad and you keep crying when you're with me?" She exclaimed.

I looked at her. "Tch. Of course he sees people that doesn't look familiar to him." I said.

"Levi, he's three years old." She crossed her arms."Oh there's annie!" She exclaimed and walked up to leonhart.

"Oh, welcome to marley guys." She smiled and greeted viel.

It's been three months since the rumbling and-  some of us wanted to go visit to marley. Though.. I don't want to but my wife keeps barging about it and bringing my son.

"Where's armin?" Leonhart asked.

"He's still at the port. He's with eren and mikasa."

"Uwaaaaaaa!"

Oh god.

I caressed his head and shushed him. Don't tell me our future kids will be like this too.

"Can i hold my son?" She smiled at me.

"Tch. You've been carrying him since we're in paradis." I told her and put him down. "He can walk by himself."

"What if he gets lost?!" She asked.

Here we go again-

"I'm also his father." I told her and glared at her.

"I gave birth to him." She crossed her arms.

"I made him." I told her and picked up viel.

"W-we made him!"

"Hey guys!" Coconut head waved at us.

"Annie was looking for y--"

"Let's go now." Leonhart said and walked.

Where are we going anyway?

"Dadah.." viel exclaimed.

"Hmm?"

"Dadah~!" He chuckled.

-E N D  OF  F L A S H B A C K-

"Aw.." loreley exclaimed. " I wanna see there too.."

"I've been there but I don't remember anything.." viel scratched his head.

"You're a little brat back then so you won't remember anything." I sipped on my tea.

"Dad.. don't you have work?" He asked.

I stopped drinking and i looked at the time. Shit

"I forgot." I rushed to get my jacket and wear it. "I'll take you to the headquarters." I told them.

They chuckled. "I guess dad won't go to work when mom's not there." Loreley chuckled.

"That's- right." I said and grabbed the house keys.

🌸🌸