| TWENTY-EIGHT

THIRD PERSON'S POV

(marley Arc ll)

Spotting Lobov outside the ship, she shoots and kills him. She uses the corpses tethered maneuvering gear to board the ship together with Falco.

"Hmm.. i think i heard something.." sasha exclaimed.

"They're noisy.." y/n said.

"Oi! Lower your voices!" Jean shouted.

Gabi rolls inside the airship and fires at the celebrating soldiers, hitting Sasha in the chest. As sasha falls down the ground.. gabi intends to shoot y/n next. But jean shoot her, it missed.

"S-sasha.." connie exclaimed.

The scouts ran at gabi and falco and beated them.

"S-stop her bleeding! Quick!" Y/n shouted. The scouts acts quickly and follows what y/n ordered.

They covered sasha's wound but it doesn't seem like it's stopping.

The Warrior candidates are captured and taken to a room where they find Zeke sitting with Eren. Zeke explains higher-ups, reported everything. They also put the two kids at the underground cell.

They all got to have a rest then. Y/n decided to rest a while in the headquarters.

"Sasha.. will be sad seeing you like that.." jean said to y/n and gave her a glass of water. Y/n drank it while watching her son play with connie and armin. She saw how anyone is trying to smile at him even if they're in pain.

"Sasha's buried.. now.." mikasa said.

They looked at mikasa and causing to double the pain. "We should visit her." Jean said.

"You guys go.. I'll take care of viel." Y/n said, took viel inside.

An hour later.. y/n got to get viel on a nap and levi suggested to look over him.

"You should go with them now.." levi said. "I'll take care of him."

"O...kay.." y/n said, she stood up and levi hugged her. She cried on levi's shoulder

She met connie and jean all the way and decided to come with y/n again.

They saw a marleyan cook named niccolo, being beaten up by a soldier.
They ran towards it.

"Sir.. he's with us." Jean said. The soldier gets rid of niccolo and left.

"Did.. sasha really died?" He asked.

They walked on sasha's grave and saw mikasa. Niccolo put a white bouquet of flowers on sasha's grave.

They stayed there for a while and left y/n alone for a moment. She sat on sasha's grave and handed something
"Viel gives you potato.." she exclaimed. "He.. wants to play with.. you." She added. "Wake up."

She then cried there and as soon as sasha's family comes, she left and head back at the headquarters.

She opened the door and saw levi carrying viel. "How'd it go?"

She smiled. "I don't know."

"Mom. Dadah." Viel pointed them.
"Baby." Y/n said and cupped viel's face.

"Hon.. i need to go now." Levi said. "Be safe." He said and kissed her wife.

"Come back." Y/n said. Looking at viel.

"I will." Levi said and got out of the headquarters.

Armin recalls how Paradis Island encountered the first of many ships sent from Marley and how the island decided to form an alliance with Yelena and Zeke Yeager to fight Marley. The two sides begin to pool their resources to bring the fight to Marley as they seize the many warships sent to Paradis Island.

He talks to the crystal holding Annie about how they buried their lost comrades and mentions Sasha's death, wishing a peaceful option was available instead of always having to fight; elsewhere, Eren, who is slowly becoming numb to the death and violence around him, resolves to continue fighting Paradis Island's enemies to the very end.

Hange visits Eren inside of his cell and recalls two years prior, when Kiyomi visited Paradis Island. Kiyomi reveals that Mikasa is a descendant of a shogun.

Hange admits that they had found no solution, and questions Eren for acting alone. Eren reacts violently, explaining Hange has no power over him or Zeke,

before grabbing Hange's collar, asking Hange what they can do. At the graveyard, Niccolo, Jean, Connie, and Mikasa talk about Sasha before meeting with her family. The Anti-Marleyan Volunteers give Titan injections to Pixis, though he has them arrested due to the current uncertainty around them.

Zeke is taken to a Forest of Giant Trees to be held captive together with lebi and 30 scouts.

Gabi fakes a seizure, and knocks out the investigating guard, before escaping the prison with Falco. Reiner awakes, wondering where the two children are.

Y/n decided to take viel to historia and let him stay there. She was taken to the place where historia is. As she arrived she saw historia sits outside in a rocking chair, visibly pregnant, she looked at her sister and waved.
Her smile faded when a man implores her to go indoors.

Y/n told historia by leaving viel for a while at her. Historia agrees that she and her people take care of viel. Y/n then said goodbye to her son and kissed him on his head. She promised him that she'll be back together with his dad.

Y/n left viel there for a while because she feel that something bad is going to happen. So then she took viel where historia was.

She goes back at the capital and goes where Jean, Mikasa, Armin, and Connie discuss Eren, who suddenly supports Zeke's plan, and who Connie finds to be a completely different person.

While Connie angrily says they should be prepared to have to cut him down, Mikasa reminds them of an event from the previous year that showed how much he cares for them.

Later on the train, Eren brings up the topic of finding a candidate for his Titan powers. The former 104th volunteer themselves, but Eren refuses, saying they are too special to him.

In the present, Mikasa says Eren is moving forward for their sake, but the others disagree, Jean saying he put them at risk and Armin explaining they may need to have him eaten if he can not be trusted. Mikasa and y/n joins up with Armin to request permission to visit Eren from Zackly.

🌸🌸