| FOURTHY-SIX

LEVI'S POV

"I like annie.." coconut head exclaimed. "She's so pretty." He added.

She's already your wife. Tch.

"I'll wait for her to crack out of her crystal.." he exclaimed and they laughed except for me and leonhart.

"I'll put you in the crystal instead. Would you like that?" Leonhart smiled at him.

"If you're annie i would.." he chuckled.

"I'm your wi-- agh.. I'll check out on anna." She exclaimed and stood up to go to the other room where her daughter was.

"Captain! Why won't you have a shot!" The bald man offered me a glass of beer.

"No thank you." I refused.

"Oh c'mon! Look at your wife! She's giving in!" He laughed and i looked at y/n.

She really give in.

She's taking a lot of shots and I can't count 'em now. tch, we Still have work to do tomorrow and she's having too much beer.

"Conmander is down!" Connie shouted and pointed at coconut head.

Leonhart came out of the room and sat beside coconut head. "Her temperature's getting in normal." She said and talked to him.

He's really weak at this i guess. Tho he's the one who wanted a drinking session.

It's already 10pm, my kids needs to sleep on this time. Tch.

"W-why is he crying?" Y/n asked annie while she was holding armin.

Leonhart sighed. "He's drunk."

"Uh.."

She rolled her eyes. "I told him i'm married."

I want to laugh on that.

"TAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" My wife burst in laughter and it's so freaking loud. "What what.. aren't you his wife?" She asked.

Oh..

"I know." Annie chuckled and coconut head fell on her shoulder. "What time is this going to be done?" She asked.

I stood up and grabbed my wife. "We have work for tomorrow so let's just-- continue this next time." I said and they agreed.

"Damn.. too bad reiner and the others are not here.." jean said and layed down the couch.

"Don't you hate him here?" Eren said.

Tch.

I opened the door where the kids are and..

They're all asleep.

What the.. how am i supposed to carry this two when there's a drunk woman on my shoulder.

"Tch eren, you're twins are sleeping now." I said.

"Oh, that's good." He said and rested on mikasa's shoulder.

I- agh.

I put y/n back at the couch and go get the two. I woke them up and loreley seems to be so tired while viel said he can walk.

I also asked viel if he can carry his sister and i'm glad that he can while I'm gonna carry his mother.

"Oi you brats, get some rest." I told the squad.

"See ya captain!" Jean said and started to talk to eren. "Mikasa isn't your wife!"

"You're drunk jean!" Eren shouted.