| SIX

LEVI'S POV

What the hell is going on outside.. it's so loud.

My head hurts.

I got up and fixed my hair.

*DOOR SLAMMED*

"What's with the noise?" I asked.

Armin and sasha were fighting over.. a potato?

Connie was changing jean's band aid.
While jean is yelling at eren.

Eren was doing the same with jean.
Mikasa watching him.

And.. y/n and krista are talking to each other and laughing. She looked at me and stopped. "Ohayou, captain."

Tch. Don't smile at me like that.. I'm in a bad mood right now.. don't you dare make it good.

"Once i go out in my room. I want this place clean and silent." I said and got inside my room again.

Annoying.

I then looked at the time and it's already 9am. I gotta be at the office this time.. i bet hange has left some stacked papers again in my desk.

*Cough*

I sighed and got inside the bathroom. I washed my self and dressed up to go to my office. It's just raining this past week and now it's so freakin hot. Is summer comin?

I got out of my room and they're at it again.

"y/n, you look nice in that flower!" Krista smiled.

"Oi eren, wipe that properly! There's dust left!" Jean pushed eren

"I know, don't push me."

I looked at y/n.

She's wearing a flower crown??

"Krista? You made this?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah! Isn't it cute?"

"It looks much cuter when y/n wore it." Mikasa complimented.

True tho.

"Guys.. we should be cleaning right now--" she saw me. "C-captain!" She removed the flower and hid it behind her.

I looked away. "I'm going now." I told them. "y/n."

"Captain?"

"Be there at 11am." I said and hold the doorknob.. "what the hell happened here?" It's broken.

"y/n.. did that.." ymir said.

"W-what.. I'm sorry! I can repair that you know." She crossed her arms.

"Tch." I left.

Y/N'S POV

That's kinda embarassing.. captain just saw me wearing this flower krista made. We just finished cleaning and now i'm with the girls.

They take me on a flower feild and collected some flowers.

"y/n, what color do you like?" Krista asked.

"pink.."

"Oooooh you like pink huh? Cute." She smiled and ran at sasha ,she pointed a flower and it was a pink one.

"this brings me back..." Mikasa sit beside me.

"To where?" I asked.

She looked at me. "Eren, me and armin used to go on a place like this.." she said and held her scarf.