| FIFTHY-FIVE

LEVI'S POV

Making our childrens a soldiers?!

"Viel's only 12 and loreley's turning 10!" Y/n exclaimed.

"And my twins are only 10." Mikasa said. "But we can't ignore the fact that.. they know a lot of how to fight and kill titans." She said. "Your two childrens also awakened something from the ackerman blood." She added.

Them awakening something doesn't mean that they can fight already.. but mikasa's right, they know how to fight and kill titans.

"They're.. still young.." y/n said.

"That's up to you if you're gonna let them join.. but for us.." eren said. "We're making up our decisions for the two." He added.

"Miyuki's a brave boy, miyoki's not that confident but he knows how to do things on his own." Mikasa said.

Tch.. what about my kids?

Viel has been taught by y/n since he was a child and he know a lot now. Loreley's also being taught but she wanted to do things on her own just like her mother.

"Anna is also very young for that." Y/n said.

"She's a same age as hime." Eren said.

"Don't be stupid- historia wouldn't allow her to join the scouts." Y/n said. "She's her only daughter and one with a pure royal blood."

Eren smacked his face. "We should've really let historia inherit the beast titan.." he said.

He's seeing the future right? Doesn't he know everything about this already? Tch.

Because of the incidents happened.. some people are now turning into cowards and chose to live and stay inside the walls.

But we need some to protect and fight. Those damn marleyans..

"One year isn't enough to train those kids.." mikasa said. "Your eldest son knew everything quickly within one week just y/n teaching him everything and reading a book.. is it possible for the others too?" She asked.

Not all kids are like that..

"I know they just want to play outside the field.. but instead, we're here thinking about letting them join the scouts.." y/n said.

I also just want them to stay safe inside the walls and wait till we wipe out the titans so they can explore and see the outside world like y/n and i talked about but..

The outside world was also cruel..

This world.. has been so cruel again.. i thought that ymir freed us already but what the fuck is happening in here..

"You should sit at the throne now, y/n." Eren said. We looked at him. "That's the only way we can make sure you and your children are safe."

"As long as the warhammer is being hidden.. you won't be disturb anymore." Mikasa said.

Just why the hell did we came up with the plan on letting my wife inherit the warhammer.. this is so stupid..

But also, there's no mistake. If we returned the warhammer to the marleyans, I don't think that this wouldn't happen. This will also happen but more worst.

They hated us not just for inheriting the warhammer.. and because we once destroyed their hometown and that left a scar on them..

"Captain?" I heard yeager's voice breaking the silence in my mind.

"What?"

"We need to make up our decisions soon, we don't know if the words written on the letters are true.. they might invade on the time we didn't expect." He said.

He's right, but i can't just make my decisions quick. I made decisions that works but it has some exchanges.. a worst one. I've made decisions with bad exchanges.

Joining the scout regiment with the death of isabel and farlan.

Letting eren decide not to transform into a titan with the death of my-- squad..

Telling erwin to give up on his dreams and die with such a lot of soldiers sacrificed for me not killing the beast titan on the same time.

And many more.

I don't want any of that to happen again. Not in my wife, my childrens, and those people who are left after the rumbling.

I'm not losing anyone again. I've had enough of losing my mother, erwin, hange, my friends.. and.. some people i am close with.

I felt silence when someone held my hands. "Don't think much levi.." y/n smiled at me and she walked down to the living room. "Now, now, aren't you happy to meet new friends?" She carried von.

Just looking at her like that.. i know she's overthinking of it too. But we need to aside it and focus our time on our child.

"Uh.. dad.. am i making it right?" Loreley walked up to me referring to her tissue she's attaching on the spot where i put her the tissue last time and liked it.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"You're not even the one who made that." Viel Chuckled.

"Tch. Shut up!" She shouted. And i gues.. loreley can't do some things without her brother.