| THIRTY-SIX

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Weeks had passed and the 59th expedition is now about to begin. Y/n and levi left the two childrens in care of historia together with her daughter. The 104th are also participating. Leonhart got an exception. Their mission is to go on the sea which the marleyans are passing to get to the paradis. They got a report that a bunch of titan was spotted.

They're thankful that no-one is hurt but still is attacking them.

The expedition has begun at karanese district in wall rose.

The gate opened and the scouts continued to move forward outside the walls leaded by conmander armin arlert.

Y/n fires a green smoke and the scouts began to scatter.

She also scattered and goes with levi's team. She was supposed to be with Reiner's team but levi wanted her with him.

A moment later, a titan was spotted by connie springer and immediately fires red smoke flare.

"I'll take it out." Jean said.

"Stop. Don't you see there's no tree here or anything you'll need for odm." Levi said. "Let it chase us until we reach the forest." He added.

Mikasa saw a black smoke flare fired up by on reiner's team. They saw a lightning, a sign that reiner had transformed into his titan.

They're only going to use their titans if there's a bunch of titans chasing them.

"It seems they have a lot of shits there.." y/n exclaimed. "Oh.. we're here!" She said.

They're inside the forest and levi fired up a green smoke flare. They heard soldiers using their odm's now. The squad started to use odm too.

"Take out the big ones first." Armin said.

"Roger!" The soldiers repeated.

"Uh.. guys..." Y/n exclaimed. No one was answering her. "Hey!" Still no answers. It seems like they're all busy. "Should i take them out or?! Agh!" She exclaimed and turned around.

Levi looked back at her. "Y/n--? Oh shit. No!"

But it was too late. Y/n took out the knife and sliced her palm. A lightning strucked at her revealing the warhammer titan.

Levi and the squad also saw a bunch of 6-10 meters class titans that are chasing them.

"Tch! Keep going!" Levi said and the squad keept moving forward deep in the forest.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

Y/n inherited the warhammer titan that came from it's fluid. Eren used the warhammer titan form and the guys who used to experiments get a fluid from it and let y/n drank it.

On her first transformation, she was nervous that she might kill someone because it's the first time and she might now know how to control it.

But on her first try, it seems that she's able to control it freely.

the only weakness appeared to be low levels of stamina. She was able to fully transform only once, and then was able to manage a second (although partial) transformation during her battle.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Hey! It's gone!" Jean said. "She finished 'em off!" He added.