| FOURTHY

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Hon.. get up now.." levi shaked her wife. "You're gonna be late." He said and shaked her again.

"Mmmh.. five minutes.." she murmured and covered herself with the blanket.

Levi removed it. "Don't blame me if you got late huh." He said. Y/n was still sleeping.

Tch.

Levi caressed her hair. "Wake up.. honey." He said with his sweet voice.

Y/n grunts and stood up. "Ugh.." she exclaimed and entered the bathroom to wash her face. "Is the kids still asleep?" She asked.

Levi also went inside. "Yeah.."

Y/n wiped her face with towel and stood infront of levi. Levi was standing back at the door. Y/n smiled and hugged him. Levi hugged her back.

He cupped y/n's face. "Love you.." he exclaimed and gave y/n a kiss. Until y/n also kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmh~"

Levi cut off the deep kiss and gave her a smooch on forehead. "It's too early." He chuckled.

Y/n chuckled and goes out of the room with him. Before going down, levi checked loreley and viel's room. They're still asleep.

"I'll wake 'em.." levi said.

Y/n nodded and goes downstairs.

"Viel, loey.. get up." Levi shaked them.

"Hmmm... Okay.." viel said. Levi thought he'd get up now but he's still snoring.

"Tch.. just what time did you guys slept?  Get up now before your mother leave." He said and opened the curtains.

"Where she going..?" Loreley asked while rubbing her eyes.

"She has something to talk to the queen." Levi said and walked on the door. "If you both don't get up in five minutes, you'll be punished." Levi said and closed the door.

Viel and loey stood  up immediately even if they knew it was just a joke.

"Right.. anna's not here today." Loey mumured while brushing her teeth.

"I'll roam around the town with the twins.. you wanna come?" Viel asked.

"Tch.. do mom know this?" She asked. Viel nodded and she agreed. She only got to do something when her mom approves it.

They both got down the dining area and the four or them ate together.

"Mom, loey wants to go down the town." Veil said.

Loreley's eyes widened. "What--?!"

"Oh, okay make sure you go with your brother." Y/n said.

Lorelet don't know what to say because she thought viel already asked y/n.

"I-- agh.. okay.." she said.

Levi chuckled on what viel did. "Brat." He exclaimed and drink a water.

"Okay thanks--- ah!" Viel exclaimed when loreley stepped on his foot.

"Something wrong?" Y/n asked.

"Lo- nothing." He said and continued eating.

"Just the both of you?" Levi asked. "Do you have budget?"

"Yep, we'll bring the twins since hime can't just go out of the central." Viel said.

"Hmm? It seems like you're the one who's interested on going down the town." Y/n told viel.