| TWENTY-ONE

THIRD PERSON'S POV

They all got back inside wall sina, reported the discovery. Historia soon knew that y/n was engaged to levi. She was so happy and can't even stop asking about what happened. She wished that she was with them so she could see the ocean too.

But they believed what eren said that enemies are in the other side of the sea.. if they want freedom, killing them is the only way.

"B-but how about the innocent peoples? We can't just--" armin was cut off by eren..

"They're all enemies.. " he said.

Armin just kept himself silent.. they'll aside that thing about the other side of the ocean and take care of paradis island first.

Not a long.. it was a peaceful days passing by the paradis.. and because of that, hange thinks that she should give the soldiers a rest and vacation.

Historia was always visiting at the headquarters and enjoying at the field of flowers with them. All of them are down the field while levi and y/n are down to the field of dandelions.. where levi told her that he love her.

The two were under the tree. Waiting for the sunset.

Y/n raised her hands. "Hmmm.. did you go down to the town to buy this?" She asked levi about the ring.

"No.. actually.. hange made that." He said. "She said that she knows i have a feeling for you that's why she gave me that.. she told me that one day.. if i told you my feelings.. I'd give you that." He explained.

"It's beautiful.. i love it.." y/n said and lay on levi's shoulder.

"I was planning on proposing to you here.. but I can't wait so i did it when we got to the sea." He said.

Y/n chuckled.

Levi caressed her hair. "I wanna marry you now.." he exclaimed.

"You just wait.." y/n told him.

They both waited for the sunset.. a moment later.. the squad joined them as the sun starts to set down.. they all had a satisfying view..

Once it's getting dark.. they all got back to the headquarters.. they decided to have a drink. The boys are really excited about it, they bought a wine.

All of them were drinking and having a chat.

"Can't believe.. we're slowly breaking into pieces..." Jean exclaimed. "We lost some of our comrades.. and some of them are traitors.." he added.

"Stop with your drama, jean.." connie laughed.

"Eren.. you're not drunk yet aren't you?" Mikasa asked eren.

Eren looked at her. "Nooo! I'm not~" he said. They laughed knowing that he's actually really drunk that time.

"You absolutely are.." hange said. She lay her back at the couch. "Ah.. i wish erwin's here.." she said. "He'd be really proud.." she added.

They all went emotional, they finished two bottle of wines and they changed the topic.

"Onee-san! When are you planning the wedding?" Historia asked.

Y/n spit her wine. "Huh?" She asked.

"Well.. you are engaged so.." levi cut her off.

"Soon enough.." levi said and dranked a whole glass of wine.

"H-hey.. you're drinking too much.." y/n told him. Levi glared at her and smiled. "Oh.. are you drunk?" She asked. Levi didn't respond.

"What the- sasha?" Connie asked. "Are you drunked or just your normal self?" He asked. Sasha started to walk around.