| SEVEN

LEVI'S POV

My chest feels heavy..

I opened my eyes and saw.. y/n laying beside me.. at my chest.

Are we.. hugging.. each other..?

I blinked 3x just to make sure this is real. I'm a bit dizzy and i can't get y/n off me. This sleepyhead..

When did she come here?
How did i??

"Tch."

Did anyone saw us like this? I'd kill them already..

I was about to move out when she pulled me. "Stay.." she said and hugged me.

What the...

I looked at my desk and there is a bunch of shit stacked up. I looked at y/n and observed her sleeping face..

What a angel..

I touched her cheek and kissed her on her forehead.

Well, this is just once.. imma just spend my time like this.. I'll do the paperworks later..

I get back position and hugged her again.  I tightened and her face is red. She's sleeping with a red face.

I chuckled and pull her head closer to my chest. My headache is suddenly gone.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Meanwhile at the headquarters..

"Ah! That was tiring.." sasha was exhausted.

"All you did is picking up flowers and you got that tired?" Jean said. "Why did you fill up two baskets with flowers by the way?" He added.

"Well, i think it might be pretty if we put some decoration in the headquarters.." krista started to stick together the flowers. "Eh? Where's y/n? I told her to bring me strings.."

Ymir embraced her and gave her something. "Don't worry my krista! I bought you a sack of strings! Marry me once you finished that!"

Krista giggled. "Thanks, ymir!"

"Krista.. I bought you roses too." Reiner handed her.

"Oh.. thanks reiner!"

Ymir glared at reiner.

"Oh my.. have any of you seen a basket of pink tulips..?" Krista asked.

"I put it on y/n's room. She go to the captain's office." Mikasa said.

*Door opened*

"Armin! Eren!" Mikasa ran at them.

"Hey guys.." armin waved. "We just went to commander's office.."

"Where's y/n?" Eren asked.

"Why do people keep asking where is she" mikasa grabbed some clothes. "Change your clothes."

"Thanks."

Jean was staring at them. I'm so jealous you bastard!

"We're back at work tomorrow.. aaaagh" sasha exclaimed.

"Yeah.."

"What's with the flowers?" Armin picked up some. "It's beautiful.."

"We went to the field of flowers by the river.." krista answered.

"Without us?" Eren.

Krista crossed her arms. "We don't know where you guys have been so.."

"Don't worry! Someday.. we'll go there. All of us! And eat a lot of food!" Sasha cheered.