| FOURTEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Y/n woke up early and levi was still asleep on her. They didn't change an inch since last night. Y/n was looking at levi's face and giggling.

"Stop laughing.." levi said.

"It's worktime, Mr. Ackerman." Y/n said and stood up. Levi looked at her and said.

"Next time.. I'll call you Mrs. Ackerman.." levi said.

Y/n looked back and kissed him. "I don't mind." She said and chuckled.

She fixed her hair and woke levi once again before leaving the room.

She looked at the time and it was 6am in the morning. She know that everyone's up for now. She opened the door and saw jean and eren arguing.

They stopped and looked at y/n. "..y/n?" They asked.

Y/n knows that they're gonna ask about what's she doing in levi's room.

"What are you--" before eren continued, y/n said..

"Don't get the wrong idea.. i just woke him up." She excused. Jean left eren and eren was still confused.

"Ohayou y/n" krista greeted her. "Take a seat now." She added.

"Where's captain-?" Armin asked.

"He's still sleeping.. i guess" y/n said and drank a glass of water.

"Is he even sleeping?" Connie asked.

Of course he do.. he's a human too you know.. y/n said on her head.

Levi got out of the room and sat beside y/n. He always do.

"Sasha, wait for the others before you eat." Mikasa said and took the food away from sasha.

Krista and ymir prepared the food and we ate.

"Itadakimasu!"

"Right.. we have a next mission happening next month." Levi said.

"Oh? What is it?" Armin asked.

"Expedition." Levi said and sipped.

"We're going outside the walls.. nice.." y/n suddenly said. She don't know why she said that.

Everyone looked at her. "You may become a titan food.." mikasa said.

"H-hey don't be like that!" Y/n said and ate.

"The 58th expedition.. it is..?" Eren asked. Levi nodded.

"Hey, y/n.. you've been outside the walls.. didn't you?" Krista asked. "What does it look like?"

"H-huh? Im.. not really sure. Ama..zing...?" Y/n smiled.

"Oh! That means you've been to 57th expedition?! What happened? I heard it's about ann-- the.. female titan.." krista added.

y/n couldn't answer. Her eyes looked down on her food and remembers what happened on that time.. Her squad members.. were killed by the female titan. Half of the soldiers.. were killed and eaten.

"Y/n...?"

Y/n looked at krista and about to say something.

"She didn't answer.. clearly that something tramatic happened.. isn't it?" Armin asked.

Y/n was only looking at him. They all went silent.

Y/n lost her appetite and left the table. "I.. I'm going to prepare now.." she said and entered her room.