| FOURTHY-FOUR

THIRD PERSON'S POV

-4hours later-

"A-are you sure about that?!" Armin exclaimed to historia.

Historia smiled. "I don't think i can stand as a queen anymore.." she said and looked at y/n. "But onee-san will--"

"You can- we know you can." Y/n told her.

"Y/n.." mikasa said.

The 104th, together with the higher-ups are inside the clinic where historia was charged due to her losing consiousness.

Levi told y/n to sat down and she did. "But.." she exclaimed. "You.. can't trust those things in me." She told historia.

"I assume that it won't be long.. as soon as princess hime turns 18, she'll stand on the throne after you--" y/n cut one of the higher-ups.

"You're saying that it won't be long for me to wait for her on ten years??" Y/n asked. She realized what she did and apologized.

"Onee-san.. it'll be you ruling the paradis.. or i'll step down the throne with no one next in it." Historia held her hands. Y/n looked at her for a while and emptiness reflected in her eyes.

"Fine." She said. They smiled bitterly.

"Now then, we'll be deciding when will you be crowning." One of the higher-ups said. "After being crowned, continue the duty of the queen and bear many children as possible to keep the royal bloodline going." They added.

Y/n stood up. "Okay. Excuse me." She said coldly and left the room.

The meeting was closed and y/n picked up her kids and headed at the headquarters with the 104th. They rested a bit there because the kids wanted to play for a while before goinf home.

"Y/n- you'll be a great queen.." jean said after seeing y/n silent and thinking About something. Y/n just smiled at her. Mikasa elbowed jean and telling him to stop talking about it.

Eren hops on mikasa's side. "She's my wife." Eren told jean.

Jean chuckled. "I know, you suicidal creep."

"The kids are here.." mikasa said and they stopped.

While connie was playing with the kids, "y/n.. can you really bear many children?" He suddenly asked out of nowhere. All of them looked at him while the kids are minding their own business.

"Just a little more and i'm about to knit someone's mouth.." annie sipped on her tea. "Anna.. come here.." she said and tied anna's hair up.

"Are you crazy?" Jean asked.

"What..? I'm just asking.. do your best cap'n. " connie was holding his laugh. Eren were also holding it in while chuckling behind mikasa.

"Shut up.. I'll curse your hair won't grow back." Levi said.

"Eh-!" Just kidding.." connie chuckled and stood up. "Well.. imma just visit my beautiful friend." He said and wears his hat.

"Are you going to sasha?" Viel stood up. "Can i come?"

"Viel, maybe next time.. we'll go home" levi told him.

TWO HOURS LATER

They got back home. Levi comes home after they arrive because he was called in by armin on something. Levi kept his mouth shut because he knows y/n don't want to talk about it.

"Mom.. can we go to the field tomorrow?" Loreley asked y/n.

Y/n was fixing her blanket. "Sure.." she exclaimed and kissed her head. "Go to sleep now.." she smiled and did the same to viel.