| THIRTEEN

Y/N'S POV

All of them were having fun down the field...

Captain and i.. we're satting on the picnic carpet while watching them. I don't now how to talk to him.

Captain.. hold my hand.

I looked at it and my eyes landed on him. "...."  He sat his head on my shoulder. They seem to be busy so.. I don't think they'll see us like this..

"Let me.. stay like this for a while.." he said. He's playing with my fingers while i was just looking at him..

"Captain.. do you want to eat something?" I asked. I was eating sandwich.

He looked at me. "Levi.." he said.

"Huh?"

He stood up and pulled me down the field. "Call me levi.." he said and took me somewhere where everyone was.

"Oh captain!" Armin said. "Look, we found something.. it looks different from the other flowers.." he said.

"Is it edible.." sasha was touching it.

"Hey, that might be poisonous.. don't touch it." He said to them.. they talked about flowers and stuff but i'm just looking at him.. I couldn't get my eyes off him.

"Y/n, try this too!" Krista put a bracelet that she made out of flower. "We have that too! I made it" she smiled.

"It's pretty.." i said and looked at it.

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Hey, i made this! Isn't it pretty?" Historia asked me.

She made a bracelet out of flowers and plays with it.

"Let's make one of onee-chan!" I said and she teach me how to make that.

*Snap*

"E-eh?!" I shouted. "Why'd it snapped?!"

"You're pulling it too hard.. " historia laughed. She held my hands and showed me again. "You just do it here.
And attach it like that.. and.. ta-da!"

"Woah.." i said and try it again.. "uh.. is this right?" I asked.

"Yeah! You're getting it.. now let's get more!" She stood up and ran.

"I'll wait for you!" I shouted.

I played with my bracelet when.. a blood dripped..

Blood... Dripped..?

*---------------------------------------------------------*

"Y-y/n! You're nose is bleeding." Sasha said.

I wiped my nose. "What..."

"Are you allergic to flowers??" Ymir asked.

"No.. shit.." i cursed and about to wipe it with my dress.

Krista stopped me. "Woah! You're going to destroy your beautiful dress... Here." She handed me a napkin.

"T-thanks.." i said and wiped the blood.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Jean asked me.

"Yeah.. m-maybe it's just because of.. the heat.." i said. It's pretty hot tho.. I'm not really sure if it's really because of the heat..

"Where's your hat?" Mikasa asked. 

"I left it.." i said and breathe heavily.

Why am i panting..