| FIFTHY-ONE

Y/N'S POV

"Falco! Let me go!" I punched his titan's foot. I can't- if he let me go on this high.. i will die in an instant once i hit the ground. Screw this!

I take a look on where is he planning to bring me. To the laboratory.

I knew that he'll take me to the place where they will fed me to someone so I didn't hesistate and tried to escape.

"Let..."

"Me..."

I took out the royal clip from my pocket and stabbed the foot. "Go!" He immediately removed his foot and i fell. I let go the royal clip and i feel like i'm gonna throw up.

I also noticed that my right arm was already recovered. I'm getting close to the ground and nothing's gonna catch me but a hard concrete.

I bit my right hand and a lightning strucked at me.

Falco suddenly rushed to me and ignored my titan. He is looking for the cable to grab my crystal.

I made a hammer.

But sorry, i didn't use any hardening to myself..

Instead..

I made myself control the warhammer by hosting on it's nape.

I wielded down the hammer and hit falco straight to the ground. I felt a heavy footsteps and before I knew it, the beast titan was already behind me.

I ducked and created a sword and wield it to the beast titan's legs that it made it fall down.

I looked at the two children that i used to talk a lot with back then. They're stabbing my back now..

A person flew at my shoulders. It was.. levi!

"Y/n! You need to get out of here! Pieck, annie, and reiner are already at the ship!" He exclaimed.

I heard something coming at us. I knew it was a bomb so i grabbed levi and put him down as the bomb just hit a building instead of me.

"Later." I told him and i looked at the place where the bombs are coming from.

"Tch! You stubborn-headed!" He exclaimed and flew.

I made a crossbow and prepared to lunch a arrow to their base. I aimed it and the time they launched a bomb, i pulled the trigger and it launched. The bomb was still on their base so it blew them up.

It's hard to go out.. no one knows that when i got out, someone will kill me. I want to see my kids.

I sense someone was behind me and when i turned, i prepared to wield my hammer but he blocked it. It was eren!

He emerged out of his titan. "Go back at the ship! We're retreating!" He said and goes back at his titan and started to toss things at the soldiers. The beast titan and jaw titan are still not moving..

I emerged out of the warhammer and stood up. Levi grabbed me as soon as i got out and put me at the ship.

"I'll get eren." Mikasa said and flew down.

I looked at the people inside the flying boat and saw annie, reiner, pieck. Barely conscious. Right.. pieck was blown up by the bomb, annie was thrown at the sea, and reiner.. his half body was gone! I don't know what happened to him but i'm sure gabi did this.

"Y/n!" Jean exclaimed.

"Guys.. *cough*" i.. coughed blood?!

Did i drained my energy again? But i just used warhammer a minute or less..