| FOURTHY-NINE

Y/N'S POV

"How's anna?" I asked annie while we we're at the ship. We're getting closer.

"She's fine now, i left her with armin on his office." She said.

"We're here." Reiner said and helped me get down on the ship. I'm wearing a cap while my hair was inside and hidden and a white jacket with a pair of black jeans.

"Where do we start?" I asked.

"We'll find pieck first." Annie said and we started walking. "If my father sees me, we wouldn't have much time." She added.

People are casually talking and walking through us. They didn't notice and eldian around so it's good.

"Guys!" We heard pieck's voice, she was sitting on a bench while she's also wearing her cap.

We walked towards her.

"Pieck, let's get moving." Reiner said and she stood up to proceed at the laboratory we're heading.

While walking, we made our plan.

I couldn't believe that four titan shifters are just walking casually. It seems so funny.

We reached the front of the laboratory. The laboratory of marley was a bit far from the town. It was a wild field and it looks like some titans can practice in there.

And saw some crew going in, we're just standing outside pretending that we're just talking about stuff. Reiner and pieck took out the secret code and decided to get inside when no one's around.

Pieck gave us the uniform they use.

"I killed some and got their uniforms." She smiled.

"Good thing you didn't got caught." Annie said and wear it.

"Let's go." Reiner said and i walked in with pieck while annie and reiner was walking in.

They swapped the card and detected the code so the door opened. We also grabbed some carts to be props and we're lucky because a staff told us to deliver some things on the main lab.

Annie and i decided to go inside while reiner and pieck will be waiting outside. We entered the main lab and got shocked that no one was inside.

We also read the sign on the door that says 'lunch'

"So they're in break huh?" I scoffed and opened the door where reiner and pieck are. "They're out." I said.

"Keep looking for something and we'll alert you when someone's coming." Pieck said and i told annie. We immediately looked through the lockers and drawers very Carefully.

"Y/n..!" Annie exclaimed and told me to come to her. I walked up to her and we saw something in the drawer she just opened.

A small bottle full of.. fluids? What are these?

I grabbed one and read the label.

Titan Serum.

I gasped and so annie. We saw some bottles in different sizes and labels also written on it.

Hardening

Crystal

Beast titan

"What the.." i exclaimed and took out the beast titan bottle. "It's.. empty?!" I exclaimed. "I thought they surrendered the titan serums.." i added.

"They must've surrendered a fake one, a natural liquid indeed." Annie said. "And the beast bottle.. it seems like they already gave it to someone." She added.