| TWENTY-FOUR

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Historia's eyes are melting seeing her sister holding the baby.. she got emotional and congratulate her sister.

As soon as the squad came.. y/n and the baby was already transferred into a room. The door opened and they saw y/n carrying the baby.

"Y/n.." sasha ran. "Hello there!" The baby cried. "EH?!"

"You scared it sasha." Armin said.

"Y/n.. you look tired." Mikasa said.

She smiled. "No.." she was about to ask if where's levi but she thought he's busy so she didn't intended to.

*DOOR OPENS*

"Captain!" Connie said.

Levi looked at her wife and son. The way y/n holds their baby reminds him of his mother. "hey.." he exclaimed.

"Go on captain!" Jean said.

Levi walked towards them and saw the baby. "Hey.. brat." He said and smiled.

"He looks like you.." y/n smiled. Y/n let levi carry the baby. They looked at each other.

"Thank you.." levi exclaimed and kissed her wife's forehead.

"Congratulations!" Hange said. "Y/n you must be tired from your birth.." she added.

"No.. I'm fine" y/n smiled.

"Don't worry onee-san! You can go home with your family once you're fine!" Historia said wiping her tears.

They greeted the newborn baby and talked with it..

"Look at him.. isn't he cute...?" Sasha said.

"Yeah.." eren asnwered.

"Eren, come hold him too.." y/n suggested. Levi handed the baby to eren

"Uwaaaa uwaaa" it cried.

"Eren.. you made him cry.." mikasa chuckled.

"Eren wasn't good to baby's.." armin chuckled.

Eren was smiling and looking at the child. "Shhh..." He let the baby calm but it doesn't stop crying.

Why does it feels like.. i saw this.. eren thinks and gave the baby back to levi.

"He doesn't like me." He chuckled.

"Don't worry.. when he grows, he will" y/n said.

"What's his name again?" Jean asked.

"Oh.. Viel." Y/n answered.

"What a wonderful name.." historia said.

After talking.. they let y/n rest and the squad got back on their work. The queen also got back and said she'll come back once y/n woke up.
Levi was still with her wife. Interacting with his child.

"Oh.. you're sleepy too?" Levi asked him because his son yawned. He sat on the chair and patted his son as it falls asleep on his chest.

He couldn't move because he might wake him. "Tch.. " he exclaimed. A moment later.. he felt sleepy too.

He kissed his son.. and fell asleep.

-HANGE'S ROOM-

"Oh erwin.. i hope you can see how happy levi is now.. he finally found happiness" She said talking to no one.

"Hange-san.. they're here." Armin knocked.

"Roger." She exclaimed and prepared to go out.

Hange got out of her office and saw the marleyan named onyankopon.