|THREE

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in a white room and the sun is directly at my face. It blinds me.

I looked everywhere and saw connie and sasha. "Oi sasha mikasa's gonna be mad if you ate y/n's fruits-" connie said.

"Why would she-- y/n?" Oh sasha noticed. "You're awake!"

I tried to move my body. "Yeah, where's everyone...gah!"

"Woah woah, the medic said don't move too much. Your wound will open" connie. "I'll call them." He said and ran away.

"Y/n.. aren't you struggling on your long hair? It's long all the way on your hips.." sasha asked.

I was thinking the same thing, I'll get it trimmed.

"I was planning on cutting it.." i said while brushing my hair with my fingers.

*DOOR OPENS*

"y/n?" That was armin's voice.
Krista ran towards me. "You're okay!" She smiled. I smiled back at them,
"Sasha, that fruits is to y/n, I'll buy you another." Mikasa held sasha's hair.

"What happened..?" I asked. Right, i don't know what happened next when floch flew me here.. "the titan.. where is it?" I asked again, don't tell me that titan had escaped again.

"Well, we caught her but.." the door opened that armin couldn't continue what's he saying.

"Y/n! You're awake now!" Hange smiled. I just smiled back at her. "Oh right, the female titan.. she crystalize herself, we couldn't break it with swords and eren so we kept her underground."

That bitch is really great at hardening..

"How-- when did i got here?" All i remembered is i fell asleep at Commander's office.

"Levi carried you here, he also mentioned you lose consiousness because you're removing the metal causing much blood loosing from you." Hange explained.

"Captain d-did what?" I asked.

"Also, you stained the couch." Does that really matters now.

"I'll leave now! I have so much to do, get well y/n." Hange winked at me and left.

"My life loves me huh" i laughed.

"You're the strength is second captain, you wouldn't die like that." Armin said.

"Does i hurt somewhere?" Eren asked.

"I'm fine, my leg isn't.." i laughed. "Where is jean again?" Is that guy chit-chatting again??

"He has kinda deep wounds too, he's actually at the next room." Connie said. "He tried to take off the nape but it hardened."

*Yawns*

"Get some rest, y/n." Eren said.

"That's weird.. i just woke up." I said and layed down.

All of them left. "If you need anything, we're here." Mikasa said.

"Rest well y/n.." eren smiled.

I smiled back and closed my eyes.

________________________________________

"You're such a failure.. i can't let a failure stay on this family.."

"Father?! What are you saying??"

"Stay away from this.. we're getting rid of that child."

"F-father.. what are you.. no! I won't let you kill y/n!"

"I said stay away!"

I was watching my father and sister fight.. they saw me.. standing behind..

"...take y/n away from here!" My sister shouted..

My father's man holds me and pulled me.. locked me in my room. I was just sitting there.. I couldn't hear anything...

Why am i not enough..

A hour.. of my sister and father talking.. my sister entered the room.

"Y-y/n..." She hugged me.

"Come... I'll take you to the candy shop..." She smiled..

She sneakily take me outside and ran.. i thought we're going to the candy shop but.. she took me on a far place..

"Y/n... You.. you can live alone.. right? You know how to take care of.. yourself.. right?"

"....i... I love you.. big sister will always.. okay?"

"You.. live your own life outside wall sina.. you understand? father will.. just..make you suffer more.. just do what big sister say okay?!"

All i can do is stare at her.

"Don't worry...The pain will go away once you forgot everything you heard.."

She kissed my forehead and sticks her head into mine..

She...she removed my memories.

"Who's that..." I saw a lady with black hair.. carrying me.. she's taking me somewhere..

_________________________________________

"No!" I screamed.

I was still in the white room.

"Eh? Ms. Y/n? What do you mean no?"

It was the medic. "N-nothing.."

"Do you need anything? Your friends are outside.." he said.

"No.." i said.

"We should call your family or relative and report them your situa--"

"I said no. Thank you."

He then left. I looked outside the window.

She.. erased my memories.. didn't she?

I lost my memories just a few moments but... i remembered it all.

I wonder if my father's dead now. That'd be the best good news i'll receive..

Now.. i just need some rest..

*Yawn*

THIRD PERSON'S POV

30 mins. Later.

Levi sneakily entered the clinic. Looking for y/n's room.

He saw y/n laying down.

He closed the door and took a seat.
"Tch. Careless.."

He observed y/n's face and caressed her hair.

"Hmn.. i didn't notice you had a purple eye.. that was the first time i look closely straight to your eyes.."

"Take care..." Levi kissed y/n on her forehead.

He was about to hold the doorknob when..

"You too.. captain.."

levi froze. He had no idea y/n was listening and awake. "Tch, go back to sleep"

He then left the room. "Damn.."

Y/n on the other side.. chuckles.
And closed here eyes.

"...Eh? Where's bertholtdt and reiner?" Connie asked.

"Idunno maybe they hanged out with girls again." ymir said and get inside her room.

Erwin, commander of the scouts. Got bad news.

"SIR!"
a lady entered the office.

She saluted and.. "WALL ROSE.. HAS BEEN BREACHED!"

🌸🌸